Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Safe(ish) standing trialled at the hawthorns
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

That`s not safe standing its the player`s bowing to Pulis`s order`s
That's our new formation in front of goal.
(07-17-2017, 09:59 PM)TheOddOne Wrote: That's our new formation in front of goal.

No, trust me, that's the Smethwick Branch of the Ahmed Hagazy junior fan club standing in formation to make him feel at home  Wink .
Though it was Lai's cunning plan to get a chinese player into TP's defence
Imagine how the stewards in the Brummie would react to that. They'd start WWIII.
Presumably you still get an allocated 'seat' but won't be able to sit down if you want to?  

The great thing about standing in the old days was that you could stand where you wanted to and move if you wanted.  

I'm not sure there's any point in this but great for those that want it.
That's our back post corner routine for the coming season

Cuzer
Hopalong Wrote:Presumably you still get an allocated 'seat' but won't be able to sit down if you want to?  

The great thing about standing in the old days was that you could stand where you wanted to and move if you wanted.  

I'm not sure there's any point in this but great for those that want it.

I've been to grounds in Germany where they have it and you get a "rail seat" that you can pull down and sit on if you want to. Although not much point if everyone around you is standing.

I know this thread is in jest but it is great to see that we're serious about trialling safe standing.