50 points at Christmas.
First time ever I reckon
But drew today - Booooooooooooo - Bilic out!!!
Are we safe, then?
Incredible, that we are half way to a century of points. If we can get the squad utilised right can see us getting the title and around the 100 points mark.
Just looked and saw 87 points is the average needed to win promotion. That should be ample this season which means we have a lot of scope in the next half season.
Personally, I don’t think we will get the 100 points, but confident we will comfortably hold off the chasing pack.
85 should it
(12-21-2019, 08:02 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Incredible, that we are half way to a century of points. If we can get the squad utilised right can see us getting the title and around the 100 points mark.
Just looked and saw 87 points is the average needed to win promotion. That should be ample this season which means we have a lot of scope in the next half season.
Personally, I don’t think we will get the 100 points, but confident we will comfortably hold off the chasing pack.

Agree. Think we will taper off to about 90/91
I'm of the opinion promotion is a given. January window is interesting are we going to add to the squad or loans?
With Brunt & Barry in the twilight - midfield needs bolstering for the future.