Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreamkiller

I was on a stag weekend with this lot of Stokies.....do you know any of them.... Smile
They are not that much of a small club FFS!
Can't say as I do mate. Sorry. 

Had you met them before, or are they just random blokes who turned up for the do?

related to two of them, the others I met at the weekend.....the banter levels were flying...had a great laugh TBH
(07-17-2017, 08:19 PM)Banbury Baggie Wrote: related to two of them, the others I met at the weekend.....the banter levels were flying...had a great laugh TBH

I'll bet. The beer added to the Pulis/Berahino connections would keep the banter flowing.

The fact that Berahino scored in a pre-season friendly sure helped....lol...and the posh stoke lot were on the gin..all MCWs the lot of 'em!!! lol
(07-17-2017, 08:43 PM)Banbury Baggie Wrote: The fact that Berahino scored in a pre-season friendly sure helped....lol...and the posh stoke lot were on the gin..all MCWs the lot of 'em!!! lol

Ha ha, Berahino scoring was the last thing you needed. Gin seems to be the in-thing at the moment. Not sure if it's a national thing or just my Facebook friends. Can't see the attraction myself.

(07-17-2017, 08:51 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 08:43 PM)Banbury Baggie Wrote: The fact that Berahino scored in a pre-season friendly sure helped....lol...and the posh stoke lot were on the gin..all MCWs the lot of 'em!!! lol

Ha ha, Berahino scoring was the last thing you needed. Gin seems to be the in-thing at the moment. Not sure if it's a national thing or just my Facebook friends. Can't see the attraction myself.

yea gin is very fashionable at the moment. Im having to tell my Mrs that just because its cool right now, she doesnt have to drink half a bottle of it every night  Big Grin