Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gibbs
(07-17-2017, 01:40 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Cheese on toast : One round with brown sauce, one with tomato sauce and one with no sauce. The one with no sauce makes me appreciate how good the other two taste. 

I'm a bit random with chips as well. But it's brown sauce for everything else apart from hot dogs (tomato or mustard) and burgers (mustard). 

Think that's covered it.  Cool

Cheese on toasted brown bread with Worcester Sauce and fresh cracked black pepper.

For a twist spread Marmite on the untoasted side before placing the cheese on top, adding the Worcester Sauce and fresh cracked black pepper prior to melting the cheese.

Both of the above are things of culinary beauty Cool  .
(07-17-2017, 01:23 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 01:18 PM)Fido Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 12:56 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 12:43 PM)CA Baggie Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 12:34 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Brown sauce on a sausage sarnie? Philistine.

Brown is reserved for bacon sarnies.  Red (or ketchup if you're posh) is for sausage sarnies and kids.

Nay, nay and thrice nay.

Brown for bacon.

Brown for sausage.

Brown for bacon, sausage and more bacon.

Red sauce is the preserve of pre-pubescent school boys and effeminate lesbians.

Red sauce is socially un-acceptable for gentlemen of moral fibre and integrity (possibly).

Red sauce is just wrong (definitely).

So there......

It's all about the egg for me. Ketchup just doesn't go with it. I can accept it with a sausage only sandwich (never bacon, mind) as it's fine in a hot dog. Bacon and egg with ketchup is for kids and the emotionally deficient.
Piccalilli with a sausage sandwich is the bollocks don't mock it until you try it folks .

As you were x

True dat
Lime pickle on a bacon and egg sarnie is a strange one, but so good!
Brown Sauce with breakfast, red for anything else. Cheese on toast requires bubbling hot dabs of Marmite #FACT
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/fo...y-13191171

Pointed out about Gibbs.... Pulis doesn't seem a fan....
Gibbs would be a wonderful addition, and allow us to have two flying fullbacks in him and Nyom.

Still think we will bring in another centre half as we are risking a lot on GMac's legs lasting another season (I think they will fwiw) and the mystery of Hegazi.

Gibbs and Nyom would also give us a strong option for 3 at the back, with Evans, Dawson +1.

2 down, 4 more players to go!
(07-17-2017, 02:37 PM)Ed_Hopper Wrote: Lime pickle on a bacon and egg sarnie is a strange one, but so good!

Even just sounds wrong!
(07-17-2017, 06:11 PM)SausEggBagel Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 02:37 PM)Ed_Hopper Wrote: Lime pickle on a bacon and egg sarnie is a strange one, but so good!

Even just sounds wrong!

That sounds like a still-pissed-from-the-night-before breakfast.
Gibbs won't sign. Mark my words. As far off a Pulis signing as Hegazy
(07-17-2017, 06:30 PM)Sol_9_Rondon Wrote: Gibbs won't sign. Mark my words.

***Lumps mortgage on Gibbs signing***