Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
GoT - not a spoiler
(08-28-2017, 09:37 PM)Arti Wrote: Very good.  Enjoyed that.  Loved the court scene and Baelish's wimpering.  
The great reveal about Snow's lineage was a let down but only because everyone had sussed it out anyway.  And Cersei's move with the iron fleet was brilliantly dastardly.

Can someone remind me how the Hound's brother, Clegane, ended up like that?

And yeah, Bronn needs his own spin-off series.  Top arfage throughout.

Another thing, what did Tyrion say to Cersei to 'convince' her to change her mind (even though she hadn't)?  Do you think the double-cross was his idea?

He was "killed" by Prince Martel during Tyrion's trial by combat IIRC.
(08-28-2017, 09:18 PM)Bromley Baggie Wrote:
(08-28-2017, 09:13 PM)ArmchairNonner Wrote: The return of Theon was pathetic wank but no more than a side story now I guess. Loved the abrupt end of Baelish and glad that Cersei is still fighting for herself. Some really good moments. How long do we have to wait now?

In a recent interview, Nicolaj Coster-Waldau (Jamie Lannister) said that they start filming the 8th and final series in October of this year. This probably means it'll be late 2018 or even early 2019 before it hits the screens.

Crikey - seems ages away. Cheers
was a great episode ....

lots of things coming together ...

not sure why people are complaining about it.....

is it an entertaining show ? YES whats the problem then
Really enjoyed that. Only got round to seeing it last night and done well to avoid spoilers.

Tyrion knew about Snow's lineage all along? Hmm...
(08-30-2017, 07:13 AM)SausEggBagel Wrote: Really enjoyed that. Only got round to seeing it last night and done well to avoid spoilers.

Tyrion knew about Snow's lineage all along?  Hmm...

What makes you think that, or did I miss something?
My opinion matters
Did he?

I think he would have said something to Danaerys. He viewed them two getting together negatively, so telling her that would have stopped her shagging him.
I think that's the point I'm trying to make. He wasn't happy about them shagging because he knew. Telling her would have blown everything away because they need to stop the white walkers.
There is something going on with Tyrion. Cersei came back to the meeting. Why? The scene with Tyrion and Cersei ended with him realising she was pregnant. What happened next? What did he say or offer her?