Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GoT - not a spoiler
Was hoping.

And what was with the Hound and that fire? When did he become a seer?
Sansa is going to be pregnant with Ramsey's child, isn't she? There's not a wasted line in this program and it'll all come back to that 'I will always be a part of you' comment before the dogs ripped him to shreds.

Also, Tywyn's "you're no son of mine" from a while back must surely mean that Tyrion is a Targaeryan? If
(07-17-2017, 09:12 PM)Arti Wrote: Was hoping.

And what was with the Hound and that fire?  When did he become a seer?

We've never known because h doesn't go near fire after his brother burnt him.
My opinion matters
Hope Arya bumps into Melisandre on her journey south that could be a fun combo. Also Sheerans head appears on a spike after she cleans house with that troop in the woods.
(07-17-2017, 09:25 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: Sansa is going to be pregnant with Ramsey's child, isn't she? There's not a wasted line in this program and it'll all come back to that 'I will always be a part of you' comment before the dogs ripped him to shreds.

Also, Tywyn's "you're no son of mine" from a while back must surely mean that Tyrion is a Targaeryan? If

Thought that before when she said she could "feel him in me" or words to that effect.

Maybe, along with Jon Snow.

Happy ever after or the dead to take the throne whilst man fights itself.  Guessing the dragon glass will see the Starks and Targaeryans meet up.
My opinion matters
(07-17-2017, 09:28 PM)CA Baggie Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 09:12 PM)Arti Wrote: Was hoping.

And what was with the Hound and that fire?  When did he become a seer?

We've never known because h doesn't go near fire after his brother burnt him.

Think Hound might be a little on the invincible side too now with that connection with the fire.
Damn, of course, him and fire. Stupid to forget.

Yeah, I reckon Tyrion is Targaeryan, and one of the three dragon-riders. They didn't burn him when they were chained up and he went down to their cell a while back. Could have the blood of the dragon the same as Dany.

Hadn't given Sansa a thought being pregnant. Unsure of how long ago the battle was in context, let alone last time he raped her.
Some of these aren't bad, like the Palace and Leicester ones particularly:

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/if-eve...ter-129094
(07-18-2017, 10:04 AM)Duffmon Wrote: Some of these aren't bad, like the Palace and Leicester ones particularly:

Arf. Think we are more like the Hound or the Mountain though for similar reasons as Balon Greyjoy, just taller.
WBA Baracus Wrote:
Duffmon Wrote:Some of these aren't bad, like the Palace and Leicester ones particularly:

Arf. Think we are more like the Hound or the Mountain though for similar reasons as Balon Greyjoy, just taller.

The Hound and Mountain know how to attack though.