BLOCK A3 Smerrick
Anybody know when these tickets go on sale for Brentford/Middlesbrough?
I read a report saying that they are already... that was last night, might have been on the E&D or Brum Mail site I forget which.
Got 3 for boro on Tue
Friday afternoon update for Brentford:

West Stand:          8
Brummie Road:     327
East Stand:           208
Smethwick End usual home section:         Sold Out
Smethwick End Block A6: 58

If A3 are on sale for Brentford or Boro they are not online on the stadium plan. 

Boro just has literally single seats available / restricted view while Leeds is completely sold out other than 24 single / restricted views.
https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2019/december...ord--boro/

Albion have made additional tickets available for the visits of Brentford and Middlesbrough following the move of the Smethwick End divide.
The festive fixtures were both on course for sell-outs in the home sections but more seats are now on sale after the visiting clubs returned tickets from their allocations.
Blocks A3 and A6 in the Smethwick End are now available to home supporters online, in-person at The Hawthorns ticket office, or by calling 0121 227 2227
(12-20-2019, 02:59 PM)karlalb10n Wrote: https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2019/december...ord--boro/

Albion have made additional tickets available for the visits of Brentford and Middlesbrough following the move of the Smethwick End divide.
The festive fixtures were both on course for sell-outs in the home sections but more seats are now on sale after the visiting clubs returned tickets from their allocations.
Blocks A3 and A6 in the Smethwick End are now available to home supporters online, in-person at The Hawthorns ticket office, or by calling 0121 227 2227

A3 isn't available online though. At least it isn't on my account.
A3 now showing online for both games. 72 seats available for Boro and 104 for Brentford.