Bowen
Looks like we are serious about bidding for Bowen

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclu...l-machine/
Brum Mail reporting we intend to speak with Hull about how we find a way to meet their £20m asking price.

I’m sure we could throw in players... Burke is worth a punt for someone, and Leko has shown at Charlton he can play a role in this league.

Sadly the article about Jovan Malcolm going to PSG is probably more likely.
(12-19-2019, 06:36 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Brum Mail reporting we intend to speak with Hull about how we find a way to meet their £20m asking price.

I’m sure we could throw in players... Burke is worth a punt for someone, and Leko has shown at Charlton he can play a role in this league.

Sadly the article about Jovan Malcolm going to PSG is probably more likely.

Burke, Leko, Field, Harper, Townsend, O’Shea, Fitzwater....lots of options.
Look at whatcha coulda won!
What a statement this would be.

Exactly the type of player we should be after. Would fit in with our young squad and looks like he could make the step up!
It would be a fantastic signing, I'd be shocked if Hull held out for the 20 million

"Hull would loathe to see him go to a Championship rival".

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but Hull are 5 points closer to bottom of the league than they are to us.
If the rumoured interest from other parties is correct, I would normally say we have zero chance of getting him. But, with our position in the league, and with Slav at the helm, I think we may have a sniff. Seems like Slaven is a dream to play for, and everyone seems to find him totally engaging. So, we can hope. That would be some statement for sure.
I said a week ago he’s our number 1 target, Slaven is a HUGE fan, trust me our intentions are real

Alas it may be Ferguson out, Bowen in to fund the deal

Whether Hull want to cash in this window remains to be seen but I feel they will sell if the deal is right

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(12-20-2019, 12:55 AM)Cuzer Wrote: I said a week ago he’s our number 1 target, Slaven is a HUGE fan, trust me our intentions are real

Whether Hull want to cash in this window remains to be seen but I feel they will sell if the deal is right

Cuzer

I hope you are right. Goodness me, what a deal that would be.
(12-20-2019, 12:56 AM)Squid Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 12:55 AM)Cuzer Wrote: I said a week ago he’s our number 1 target, Slaven is a HUGE fan, trust me our intentions are real

Cuzer

I hope you are right. Goodness me, what a deal that would be.

I think he would be PERFECT for us, through the middle and ability to play wide, local lad too, Ledbury born and bred, I’m sure he would be keen unless a top Prem side came calling but so many hurdles to overcome should this one happen but credit to the club for having a go at it

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers