Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another good reason the Tories have to go
Thanks Derek. I thought I might have to fetch the puppets for a moment. Proth has a great ability to swerve through the bit that makes him look daft.
(07-20-2017, 09:43 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 09:32 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 04:16 PM)Heath Wrote: It actually just highlights why business people cant cope with applying their logic to education.

It's like nothing else is complex? FFS I've been helping a £1.2 bn company today. That's complex.

What's so hard about having a budget?

Perhaps the budget isn't workable to achieve what the school is expected deliver? Nah it's because they aren't doing their job properly.

Is every other school in the Borough in the same plight? No. Perhaps they aren't doing their job properly. I know it's probably never crossed your mind that that could be the case - but then again rectifying management failure is what I do for a living.
Perhaps every other school in the borough don't have the same needs as them?
(07-21-2017, 09:37 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 04:16 PM)Heath Wrote: It actually just highlights why business people cant cope with applying their logic to education.

It's like nothing else is complex? FFS I've been helping a £1.2 bn company today. That's complex.

Perhaps the budget isn't workable to achieve what the school is expected deliver? Nah it's because they aren't doing their job properly.

Is every other school in the Borough in the same plight? No. Perhaps they aren't doing their job properly. I know it's probably never crossed your mind that that could be the case - but then again rectifying management failure is what I do for a living.

Arf. Youre an altruistic wonder.
(07-21-2017, 09:37 AM)Protheroe Wrote:

You know that your recent tack of mentioning you run a business doesn't really impress or make your points anymore valid.
(07-21-2017, 04:20 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: You know that your recent tack of mentioning you run a business doesn't really impress or make your points anymore valid.

It wouldn't to someone with a closed mind like yours. Luckily I've spent this afternoon with a client who's so impressed with the small job we've done so far that the floodgates have opened on everthing else. That's the only type of validation I rely on. Third party validation.

Have a lovely weekend chum. Smile

(07-21-2017, 11:04 AM)Heath Wrote: Arf. Youre an altruistic wonder.

You're not far wrong there. Enjoy your holiday.
(07-21-2017, 04:56 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 04:20 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: You know that your recent tack of mentioning you run a business doesn't really impress or make your points anymore valid.

It wouldn't to someone with a closed mind like yours. Luckily I've spent this afternoon with a client who's so impressed with the small job we've done so far that the floodgates have opened on everthing else. That's the only type of validation I rely on. Third party validation.

You are the one who sees things through an ideological prism. Have a lovely weekend and keep up the good work.
(07-21-2017, 04:56 PM)Protheroe Wrote:

Holiday? Ive got 3 businesses to run pal.