January Window
Don’t think anyone can deny that the summer transfer window was miraculous. Admittedly a lot of the players brought in I knew little or nothing about. Credit to those who identified and those who did the deals.

Bordering greedy but I wonder if they’ve got another relatively unknown target that can make an impact in January? Here’s hoping!
This post sums up how pointless it is guessing targets. Most who join us are unknown. Sure the secret file is being pored over at the minute.
Options - Options In Bilic we trust.
IMO
1. Confirm Pereira transfer has now been completed.
2. Stay exactly as we are.
3. Replace any leavers. (Diangana - Ferguson)
4. Replacements for Barry / Brunt long term.
I still think Grady will be staying. I'm also hopeful of Ferguson signing. His body langlang doesnt look like someone unsettled. I would love us to sign Bowen, can play centrally or wide, but that's highly unlikely. Over to you Dowling, unearth another unknown gem, please..
(12-17-2019, 02:54 PM)Wednesburybaggie Wrote: I still think Grady will be staying. I'm also hopeful of Ferguson signing. His body langlang doesnt look like someone unsettled. I would love us to sign Bowen, can play centrally or wide, but that's highly unlikely. Over to you Dowling, unearth another unknown gem, please..

Ferguson and Grady staying would be huge. 

Another gem in January and the FA will be poaching Dowling.
(12-17-2019, 07:36 PM)Geralous Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 02:54 PM)Wednesburybaggie Wrote: I still think Grady will be staying. I'm also hopeful of Ferguson signing. His body langlang doesnt look like someone unsettled. I would love us to sign Bowen, can play centrally or wide, but that's highly unlikely. Over to you Dowling, unearth another unknown gem, please..

Or any other big club. An utter liability like Hammond got employed by Celtic, so the sky's the limit for anyone half decent.
(12-17-2019, 07:58 PM)Squid Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 07:36 PM)Geralous Wrote:

Or any other big club. An utter liability like Hammond got employed by Celtic, so the sky's the limit for anyone half decent.

Or not. As the case may be!