2 poor performances but 4 points.
I'd say that's more satisfying than winning 5-1 with a cracking performance.
Clarnet v2.0
No. I disagree. It’s great still getting positive results when playing poor but playing well is important. Give me champagne football. It does show how strong we are.
Just shows how far we have come, Wigan & Blues are games we would have lost last season imho.
(12-15-2019, 02:02 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: Just shows how far we have come, Wigan & Blues are games we would have lost last season imho.

100% this

Add to that Preston A and you can start to see the difference between our 36 point haul this time last year and 49 this season
(12-15-2019, 02:02 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: Just shows how far we have come, Wigan & Blues are games we would have lost last season imho.

Agreed. 

We played just as badly at Blues last season, as we did yesterday, but only drew.
Clarnet v2.0
There was an interesting stat on quest last night Albion have gained 20pts from loosing positions this season to date, that's one impressive stat imho.
(12-15-2019, 03:35 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: There was an interesting stat on quest last night Albion have gained 20pts from loosing positions this season to date, that's one impressive stat imho.

That’s down to the main man Slav. The belief he’s installed in the players to keep going, how fit he’s got the players and his brilliant substitutions.
It's what champions do.
We will need to be better against Brentford for sure.
I'm not sure I agree with the view we played badly.

We were not fluent it wasn't pretty and our opponents gave us a hard game.

We had enough on the day against a team who was playing well - not sure that can be described as playing badly.