Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rondon Offski?
Trying to get rid, according to the Mirror.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/t...n-10784803

If we can sell him to the Chinese for a nice fee, for sure let him go.
This is the same Mirror who say`s Evans to Leicester, Dawson to Burnley, Chadli to Spam and now Rondon to anyone THE Mirror will leave us without a team. Big Grin
Nothing groundbreaking in that article. If somebody offered a large offer I'm sure it would be accepted. If nobody offers a large offer he will stay as the starting number 9.

The only player with a proper hands off message has been Evans.
(07-12-2017, 05:58 PM)superbobby Wrote: Nothing groundbreaking in that article. If somebody offered a large offer I'm sure it would be accepted. If nobody offers a large offer he will stay as the starting number 9.

The only player with a proper hands off message has been Evans.

I think I must have missed that "proper hands off message". Rejecting a £10m bid without saying "he is not leaving at any price" is a bit like saying "go on then, up your bid".
Am I the only Baggies fan who rates Rondon?
(07-18-2017, 12:41 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Am I the only Baggies fan who rates Rondon?

No, I rate him too. I think he has one of the hardest jobs in football (up front on his own in the way we set up). His finishing is disappointing at times, but overall I think he's a big asset to us.
(07-18-2017, 12:41 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Am I the only Baggies fan who rates Rondon?

Doesnt do what he is supposed to do and that is score goals. You cant have your nine scoring 8 goals a season
[Image: 5BIJobFc9ZW6fUiSAR8orFcMyNF.jpg]

Hardest game in the world..
backsidebaggie Wrote:
KratosBaggie Wrote:Am I the only Baggies fan who rates Rondon?

No, I rate him too. I think he has one of the hardest jobs in football (up front on his own in the way we set up). His finishing is disappointing at times, but overall I think he's a big asset to us.

He's a strange one. When he's playing well he can be an absolute beast, when he's playing poorly he may as well not be on the pitch and actually hinders our game (his "assist" for Leicester's winner last season being an example).

My biggest concern is that for a striker I never believe he has the will to score goals, you never see him tearing into the box when we're attacking and you never have faith that he's going to finish anything. My mate doesn't even bother getting out of his seat when he's running towards goal with the ball.
(07-18-2017, 12:48 PM)MGalea Wrote: [Image: 5BIJobFc9ZW6fUiSAR8orFcMyNF.jpg]

Hardest game in the world..

I went fishin with Staaan the other day... he didn't get a touch.....