Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...eting.html
(07-11-2017, 07:09 AM)Heath Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...eting.html

Utterly despicable remark - she can join Ken Livingstone in the suspended corner and maybe one day Labour will suspend the racist Abbot.

Just for balance of course
I can't work out why a sentient person would use that phrase. It's bizarre as well as offensive.
(07-11-2017, 09:46 AM)Protheroe Wrote: I can't work out why a sentient person would use that phrase. It's bizarre as well as offensive.

Im with you there. I don't even have that phrase in my wide range of vocabulary, wit and repartee.
Maybe it was her way of leaving the party but not being seen to resign
(07-11-2017, 10:13 AM)Donegal Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 09:46 AM)Protheroe Wrote: I can't work out why a sentient person would use that phrase. It's bizarre as well as offensive.

Im with you there. I don't even have that phrase in my wide range of vocabulary, wit and repartee.

I've no idea what it means.

I did think the same.

Given the woman's legal career, her choice of words and phrases would usually be carefully considered
and crafted. To use that phrase is not only unacceptable, it is not what you might expect from someone
in modern politics it is so dated and insensitive in the extreme.

Bizarre doesn't even begin to explain it's use
(07-11-2017, 11:07 AM)Beano16 Wrote:

Given the woman's legal career, her choice of words and phrases would usually be carefully considered
and crafted. To use that phrase is not only unacceptable, it is not what you might expect from someone
in modern politics it is so dated and insensitive in the extreme.

Bizarre doesn't even begin to explain it's use

Her defence is, "The comment was totally unintentional". Utter bullshit.

Not just a sentient person, a sentient World Cup hero. One minute in.