FAQ off Derek
I'm glad all the shit you've spouted has come to fruition.
All future Labour male candidates to be circumcised
(12-13-2019, 06:57 AM)Sunshine Wrote: All future Labour male candidates to be circumcised

Will that mean cocks on ballot papers would count as a Labour vote?
(12-13-2019, 03:55 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote: I'm glad all the shit you've spouted has come to fruition.

What rubbish have I spouted? Winning the election doesn’t mean facts change they just mean people have ignored them. We now have five years to prove that the Conservatives care about there new blue collar voters in the midlands and north, that they will turn around ten years of cuts and that Brexit is the best way forward for this country. 

If you want to check I have always said Corbyn led party would never win an election and that extremes in both sides of the political fence are damaging to democracy. I think I’ve got pretty much everything right unfortunately. 

If you want my next prediction I will say that Brexit and trying to keep those new found Tory heartlands happy will be a very tall order indeed. No one, nowhere and nothing to hide behind now.
(12-13-2019, 08:49 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 03:55 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote: I'm glad all the shit you've spouted has come to fruition.

What rubbish have I spouted? Winning the election doesn’t mean facts change they just mean people have ignored them. We now have five years to prove that the Conservatives care about there new blue collar voters in the midlands and north, that they will turn around ten years of cuts and that Brexit is the best way forward for this country. 

If you want to check I have always said Corbyn led party would never win an election and that extremes in both sides of the political fence are damaging to democracy. I think I’ve got pretty much everything right unfortunately. 

If you want my next prediction I will say that Brexit and trying to keep those new found Tory heartlands happy will be a very tall order indeed. No one, nowhere and nothing to hide behind now.

The point that has escaped a lot of people this morning is that the results of the election aren't creating winners and losers, this is about picking the team that represents us. We now enter into the actual gametime where those chosen are actually playing against the real problems (poverty, Brexit, NHS, funding challenges). Getting picked ahead of an IRA sympathiser and a schoolgirl doesn't mean that Boris is good enough to marshall the midfield against Beckenbauer and the real world problems.

The one straw that I am clutching at is the large majority means that Boris doesn't have to rely on the hard Brexit side of the party for support, and I hope that his 1st move is repaying Gove for his previous duplicities in supporting him. 

Strap yourselves in, this is going to be a bumpy ride.
I’m pleased with the result as now like derek says there no one else to blame if it goes to shit, no hiding behind Brexit or the eu. I’m quietly confident everything’s going to be alright. Labour should have walked this election but they made it impossible for people to vote for them with corbyn in charge.
(12-13-2019, 09:38 AM)baggy1 Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 08:49 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

The point that has escaped a lot of people this morning is that the results of the election aren't creating winners and losers, this is about picking the team that represents us. We now enter into the actual gametime where those chosen are actually playing against the real problems (poverty, Brexit, NHS, funding challenges). Getting picked ahead of an IRA sympathiser and a schoolgirl doesn't mean that Boris is good enough to marshall the midfield against Beckenbauer and the real world problems.

The one straw that I am clutching at is the large majority means that Boris doesn't have to rely on the hard Brexit side of the party for support, and I hope that his 1st move is repaying Gove for his previous duplicities in supporting him. 

Strap yourselves in, this is going to be a bumpy ride.

This is actually a very good point. If he has any sense he'll realise that No Deal Brexit is something that he'll struggle to deal with