Pardew blames WhatsApp
https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/foo...om-issues/

“Now, when players are leaving the training ground, they’re not leaving the training ground, they’re WhatsApping each other and it’s now toxic and spreading throughout the whole group, bringing people in.
“Suddenly, you arrive at the training ground and there’s a strange atmosphere and maybe they’ve all made a different outcome to what you as a manager perceived the outcome.
“And it’s completely out of your control, of course. You can’t infiltrate it; you don’t want to really because then you’re asking for even more problems I would guess.
“The senior players and toxic players now have a bigger control over the dressing room.”
"It's the same with speaking. Players talk to each other about how they all think the manager hasn't got a fucking clue what he's doing. It's completely out of your control. It's not your fault"
has Bilic banned whatsapp? Alan, it's more likely to do with the fact you are shit.
Didn't need a squad of players and WhatsApp when he was with us, Twenty thousand plus made him fully aware of how shit he was and I don't remember any of us doing it behind his back.
Just goes to show the mentality of the delusional, thick skinned, useless cockney twat. Fecking idiot.   Angry
Oh well, I suppose it's more original than blaming it on the voices.
Pards could be on WhatsApp too...if he'd still got a phone.
(12-10-2019, 12:16 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Pards could be on WhatsApp too...if he'd still got a phone.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  You win star prize
Was he only here 4 months?. Seemed a lot lot longer
"I am the king" are you "Shitting yourself" yes I remember Pard's - football wise not a clue.