Fight on motorway island
I have no idea what possesses them but fellow fans as soon as they get by the motorway island drive like crazed fuckwits slamming their foot down to join the motorway. Normal Audi, BMW types who seem to think fellow fans are skittles for their amusement.
I got fed up of running the chicken run at those spots mentioned so i walk the other side of the island as at least youve got lights to give you a chance to cross safely .
(12-08-2019, 06:53 PM)Three Degrees Wrote: I got fed up of running the chicken run at those spots mentioned so i walk the other side of the island as at least youve got lights to give you a chance to cross safely .

Good idea that mon.
(12-08-2019, 03:48 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: Police don't even have the resources to combat crime let alone act as lollipop men for Arseholes that don't have any respect for fellow drivers or pedestrians ffs. People need to grow up

They used to sit there passively on their motorbikes watching the gridlock build up.
(12-08-2019, 06:14 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I have no idea what possesses them but fellow fans as soon as they get by the motorway island drive like crazed fuckwits slamming their foot down to join the motorway. Normal Audi, BMW types who seem to think fellow fans are skittles for their amusement.

This - I had a very very near miss last year & was lucky just to have my face smashed into the floor instead.. I don't go up the Albion as much now, I've lost my nerve around the melee and car missiles quite honestly
(12-08-2019, 07:11 PM)SussexBaggie Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 06:14 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I have no idea what possesses them but fellow fans as soon as they get by the motorway island drive like crazed fuckwits slamming their foot down to join the motorway. Normal Audi, BMW types who seem to think fellow fans are skittles for their amusement.

This - I had a very very near miss last year & was lucky just to have my face smashed into the floor instead.. I don't go up the Albion as much now, I've lost my nerve around the melee and car missiles quite honestly

Another one for the 'bingo' Dek

in all seriousness as someone mentioned earlier on the thread, what the fuck is the mad panic rush for???
(12-08-2019, 07:11 PM)SussexBaggie Wrote:

Bang on Derek. Built up frustration exploding into idiocy. Many aren't fans, mind, and they clearly haven't done their homework before choosing their route. It really does need some kind of traffic management post game, even if just to regulate the island.
I did say myself after the Sheff Wed game that they need to seriously think about shutting Bham Rd for half hour after the game.
(12-08-2019, 07:21 PM)tiptontown Wrote: I did say myself after the Sheff Wed game that they need to seriously think about shutting Bham Rd for half hour after the game.

I will call my boss  Angel
Most of the idiotic driving I see after games is impatient 'locals'