Benik Afobe
Just breaking that he has lost his 2 year old daughter after a severe infection, this world can be so cruel.
That’s very sad indeed , indeed as 4- hero states life can be very cruel. RIP young one.
Tragically sad.

Wait for some Troll to try to be edgy on Twitter tonight sadly.
It's beyond gut wrenching isn't it. Doesn't matter who it happens to, the grief must be beyond comprehension unless you've actually been through it. 

RIP little one.
Partisan nature of football support and rivalry has to go on hold in moments like this.

Stripping aside fame and fortune, he’s just another person who has lost a child. Truly terrible news.
Perspective AOTS.

So sorry for the guy and his family. Rivalry is meaningless at times like this.

RIP little one.
Beyond awful, any right minded person is thinking of him and his family.
RIP Little angel, god only knows what Afobe and his family are going through football is completely meaning less In times like this NO PARENT should have to loose a child especially that tender age, tragic truly tragic.
I have people knocking my door trying to tell me there is a god. Is there fuck. My heart goes out to this and any other family that lose young children.
Having been through it twice myself, i can only feel for him. No matter how much he is earning or how he is admired by fans, I know he would swap all that in a heartbeat to have his little girl back and to be an ordinary bloke with a healthy, happy family.
It’s getting on for 8 yrs since i went through it and today as we were decorating the tree, I found 2 decorations that were made for us with the initials of the children we lost. I had to take myself out the room for a little bit so as not to spoil the Christmas vibe for everyone else