London Bridge
Currently Aston Villa'd off after reports of gunfire.
Looks more like Borough Market.
Stabbing by the sounds of things near the Bridge, then sounds like the Police maybe took him down on it?
I accidentally saw a video of the guy getting shot on Twitter. Was definitely on the bridge, north side.
(11-29-2019, 03:14 PM)Duffers Wrote: I accidentally saw a video of the guy getting shot on Twitter. Was definitely on the bridge, north side.

Yup. Instantly regretted watching it.
In the form of his life.
(11-29-2019, 03:19 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(11-29-2019, 03:14 PM)Duffers Wrote: I accidentally saw a video of the guy getting shot on Twitter. Was definitely on the bridge, north side.

Saddens me that in these situations people’s first instincts are to get their phones out.
Respect to the people that grappled with him till the law came.
One of the (many, many) great things about this site is that it delivers all sorts of news and information quickly.

(11-29-2019, 03:28 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(11-29-2019, 03:19 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:

Saddens me that in these situations people’s first instincts are to get their phones out.

Pretty stark imagery.

Yes - I was watching Sky News. 

The Met won't like that shooting being shown.
(11-29-2019, 03:40 PM)bradesbaggie Wrote:

Yes - I was watching Sky News. 

The Met won't like that shooting being shown.

Clinical.