Ratings!
Best performance of the season, we absolutely bossed a very good side and made them look bang average. It’s frightening how good we could be.

Johnstone - 7 - quiet night, maybe hesitant on their goal, but decent all round game 

Gibbs - 8 - excellent game, showed the class Townsend lacks. Glad he looks back to his best.
Ajayi - 9 - colossal in the first half, definitely a centre half 
Bartley - 8 - continues to impress doing the basics right
Ferguson - 8 - really impressive at right back, sigh the fuggin deal!!

Sawyers - 10 MOTM - showed what we missed against Weds.... if he plays well we’re unstoppable 
Livermore - 8 - sits well, first half anchored the midfield. Got sloppy in second half

Diangana - 8 - will never make it in the PL, West Ham should let us keep him
Periera - 10 - fantastic, sublime, class, shithouse!
Phillips - 9 - ran his arse off, 2 sublime balls 

HRK - 7.5 - solid game, could have had a few more

Furlong - 7
Edwards - 6
Austin - 7.5 

Best performance of the season so far.
Agree with almost all, but harsh on HRK.

He missed a couple of chances but he didn't give their defence a moment to rest. Brilliant link up play
Great marks.

Ajayi Just MOTM for me but could (ave been one of six #Baggies
(11-27-2019, 10:51 PM)Sliced Wrote: Agree with almost all, but harsh on HRK.

He missed a couple of chances but he didn't give their defence a moment to rest. Brilliant link up play

It felt harsh, I think everyone else played so well it raised the bar.
Spot on SW4, yep slightly harsh on Hal. Still laying on chances in the 94th min.
Harsh on Livermore and HRK. I thought both were immense.

We were phenomenal tonight. Let’s not forget Bristol came with an unbeaten away record and only 2 losses all season.

Johnstone - 8

Ferguson - 8.5
Ajai - 9
Bartley - 8.5
Gibbs - 8.5

Sawyers - 9.5
Livermore - 9

Phillips - 8.5
Periera - 10
Diangana - 8

HRK - 8.5

Bilic - 12
(11-27-2019, 11:03 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Harsh on Livermore and HRK. I thought both were immense.

We were phenomenal tonight. Let’s not forget Bristol came with an unbeaten away record and only 2 losses all season.

Johnstone - 8

Ferguson - 8.5
Ajai - 9
Bartley - 8.5
Gibbs - 8.5

Sawyers - 9.5
Livermore - 9

Phillips - 8.5
Periera - 10
Diangana - 8

HRK - 8.5

Bilic - 12

They did get tanked 3-0 at Luton mon

Can’t disagree mind  Big Grin
Tough to choose...

HRK - 9 Totally pestered the arrse off their defence and held the ball up brilliantly at times. Scored again. Could have had 1 or 2 more.
Pereira - 9.5 Ran them ragged. The only way they could stop him was by constant niggling (and sometimes blatant) fouls.
Sawyers - 10 Controlled the pitch. Controlled the entire pitch! And probably the crowd, the stewards and the bars too. Served the pies, Probably drove the buses home and even helped park the tram for the night after clearing up all the litter. Deserves more than 10.
(11-27-2019, 11:03 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Harsh on Livermore and HRK. I thought both were immense.

Johnstone - 8

Ferguson - 8.5
Ajai - 9
Bartley - 8.5
Gibbs - 8.5

Sawyers - 9.5
Livermore - 9

Phillips - 8.5
Periera - 10
Diangana - 8

HRK - 8.5

Bilic - 12

Pereira10 is high praise indeed. I love him but he was awFul until he scored tonight. 8 for me,

Sawyers ajayi Bartley Jake or Grady motm for me
Diangana really should have grabbed himself a goal tonight.