This can't even be considered surely.
(02-14-2019, 01:47 PM)BombersFlask Wrote: The snowflakes will be demanding she`s let back into the country and given , benefits for life , 4 bedroom detached house , and a company car.

Who? Who will be demanding that?
I wish someone would give us a referendum on the subject. I suspect it would be a bit less divisive than the last one.
(02-14-2019, 01:50 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 01:47 PM)BombersFlask Wrote: The snowflakes will be demanding she`s let back into the country and given , benefits for life , 4 bedroom detached house , and a company car.

Who? Who will be demanding that?

Snowflakes apparently - they're everywhere.

I'd imagine that she'll probably plump for the easier route of media interviews, appearances etc and coin it in that way. She'll be on Big Brother and Dancing on Ice before the decade is out.
(02-14-2019, 01:58 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: I wish someone would give us a referendum on the subject. I suspect it would be a bit less divisive than the last one.

If only there was a system that allowed us all to elect a body which we would pass responsibility for deciding the outcome of situations like this on our behalf eh?

Oh wait no, let's all just vote for whatever party we've always voted for and then moan regardless eh?!
Wasn't she herself a child when she went over there?

Isn't this fred in the wrong place?

Nobody has blamed Darren Moore for it yet so it can't be about Albion.
Something tells me the ban hammer will be getting plenty of use over the course of his fred....
In the form of his life.
Anyone with even the loosest connection to terrorism or ISIS should be shown the door, if they're not British, or locked up for good, if they are. This country is too soft on would be terrorists.

This woman wanted to join ISIS? She can stay there. She's made her bed, she can lie in it.
Clarnet v2.0
(02-14-2019, 02:06 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Anyone with even the loosest connection to terrorism or ISIS should be shown the door, if they're not British, or locked up for good, if they are. This country is too soft on would be terrorists.

This woman wanted to join ISIS? She can stay there. She's made her bed, she can lie in it.

Do we know if she’s hairy assed?
(02-14-2019, 02:01 PM)MGalea Wrote: Wasn't she herself a child when she went over there?

Isn't this fred in the wrong place?

Nobody has blamed Darren Moore for it yet so it can't be about Albion.

Went missing for long periods : tick
Gave up when the going got tough : tick
Demands to leave : tick

Plenty of Albion connections there for you.
(02-14-2019, 01:59 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 01:58 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: I wish someone would give us a referendum on the subject. I suspect it would be a bit less divisive than the last one.

If only there was a system that allowed us all to elect a body which we would pass responsibility for deciding the outcome of situations like this on our behalf eh?

Oh wait no, let's all just vote for whatever party we've always voted for and then moan regardless eh?!

No one can possibly agree with everything their chosen party does, but you usually veer towards whichever party seems in tune with your core values, or as is more likely to be the case nowadays, whichever party scares you the least. That's how it is for me anyway. 

As it stands, if there was an election tomorrow I probably wouldn't vote because I think they've all completely lost the plot. I can still have and express a view on things though, can't I?