Boxing
Interested in most sports tbh.
Number one sport tit cricket. Yours FF
Golf
Cricket
Boxing
Tennis

Prefer the top three to football now.

The media coverage however, does my head in when it comes to boxing. Its the only sport I can think of where british level crap gets more coverage (and PPV) than world class stuff. Sometimes top world class fights like the light heavyweight unification a fortnight ago aren't even on any tv station in the uk, whereas crap like Chisora v Price is on PPV! Its the equivalent of Federer v Nadal being ignored while having to pay for Heather Watson v Laura Robson. Barmy.

Even the fight of the year so far Spence v Porter a few weeks ago only got a brief mention in the UK media, and it was top top stuff. Sky and Eddie Hearn just want to feed people shit unfortunately, and I think it makes the sport poorer for it.
Football
Cricket
Tennis
I used to love boxing but the older I get, the more cynical I become about it.
(11-02-2019, 10:57 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Football
Cricket
Tennis
I used to love boxing but the older I get, the more cynical I become about it.

You're right to be cynical about boxing. I like it, but its corrupt as fuck. Certain sellable fighters are carefully marketed and given advantages to ensure they win/hold belts. I follow it fairly closely and its rare that one fighter isn't given an advantage through ropy judging/rehydration clauses/timing of bouts etc.
Football rugby cricket,. Can't believe how bad I felt about us losing to the saffers today the England  football team no longer have that effect on me.
(11-02-2019, 11:23 PM)garryowensneck Wrote: Football rugby cricket,. Can't believe how bad I felt about us losing to the saffers today the England  football team no longer have that effect on me.

+1 - I used to live in SA and started a WhatsApp group with all my Bokke mates - bloody phone was ringing like a bell!  Angry

Mind you - I told them we would lose so not all bad.  Blush

(11-02-2019, 08:17 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 08:14 PM)baggpuss Wrote: Beach Volleyball!  Tongue

[Image: 8kY4d.jpg]

Arsehole.

Big Grin 
Quite like Netball too!  Tongue 

[Image: 342184.jpg]
Cricket
NFL
National Hunt Racing
The Cheltenham Festival heralds the end of winter...
Football
Boxing
Nfl
Athletics

Annual pig racing in emmerdale