Today’s games
I Really don't get to excited about league tables until end of Jan tbh, there an awful long way to go yet you don't get promoted  or relegated in November.
Noticed Karlan Grant scored agai.

If we're going for a goalscorer in Jan we could do much worse
Generally a pattern is emerging once a dozen or so games have been played. I like us being on top of the table and hope we do enough on Monday to get back to winning ways. The points in November are worth the same as in May so let’s blast on and leave this division in our midst.
(11-02-2019, 05:01 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 04:54 PM)backsidebaggie Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 04:46 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Sheff Weds now level on points with us. It's not been a good day.

It really doesn’t matter CIM. Get around 2 points per game and we go up. Crazy worrying about other scores in November.

All just a bit of fun really.
The 2 that worried me were Leeds and Fulham. Leeds doing well as expected, Fulham less so. I'll settle for going up 2nd behind Leeds as long as we're in the top 2.

Sums it up for me. It's such a tight division though, there are only 7 points between Leeds in 1st and Derby in 15th. I can see Blackburn, Millwall, Huddersfield and Reading narrowing the gap on most of those above them as well. A fascinating division.

(11-02-2019, 05:06 PM)scotbaggie Wrote: Swansea is the only result that bugs me. No way they deserved to win. if Wigan had any attackers at all they would have won by 3 goals.

Swansea won't last the season I'd wager.
4 points separating 12 sides 4th to 15th!
Only 2 teams have won more than 3 of their last six.
Hull and Huddersfield (both 4).
Just shows how no one can sustain any kind of winning run at the minute.
(11-02-2019, 06:27 PM)HLS Wrote: Only 2 teams have won more than 3 of their last six.

Cowley had made a difference at Hudds.
Stoke 6 points from safety. Would be so Albion to offer them some charity on Monday.
(11-02-2019, 06:27 PM)HLS Wrote: Only 2 teams have won more than 3 of their last six.

Hudds Hull and us top 3 in form table
(11-02-2019, 06:32 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

Cowley had made a difference at Hudds.
Stoke 6 points from safety. Would be so Albion to offer them some charity on Monday.

Hudds could yet make the play-offs.

Decent odds for promotion I would have thought.