Richard Keogh - Sacked
Fair play to Derby for treating him like any other employee of any other business.
So they’ve sacked the guy who was in the back seat but not the two who were drink driving and the result of the accident. Probably sacked Keogh because he can’t play for 12 months but keep the others as they can still play and sell them? Doesn’t sit right.
The player probably doesn't deserve too much sympathy, but the inconsistency between his treatment and the other two players who, let's face it, were the ones who were actually drink driving, doesn't paint the club in a very good light at all.
Eh? Comes over as a cynical act to save money to me.

I bet Mason Bennett and Liam Lawrence don't suffer the same fate.
He will win an appeal
(10-30-2019, 07:49 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Eh? Comes over as a cynical act to save money to me.

Exactly. what a nonsense.
(10-30-2019, 07:46 PM)Lightnin Wrote: So they’ve sacked the guy who was in the back seat but not the two who were drink driving and the result of the accident. Probably sacked Keogh because he can’t play for 12 months but keep the others as they can still play and sell them? Doesn’t sit right.

Agree
I thought keogh was in a seperate car racing the other 2. If my wires are crossed it would be interesting to see what they do with the other 2 wollys!
(10-30-2019, 07:49 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Eh? Comes over as a cynical act to save money to me.

Tom Lawrence. Our Liam was more renowned for his erm... videos.  Angel
Keogh will take them to the cleaners if nothing happens to the other two.