Blues fans
Horrible club Blues. Just a total scummy club and a disproportionate amount of thugs. I live in a predominantly Blues area and years of seeing them has left me in no doubt they are the worst club in the area.
Don't mind Blues. They're let down by some dickheads. At least you can have a normal football conversation with some of them. Can't say that about the Dingles or Villa.
(10-20-2019, 12:48 PM)Cuzer Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 12:43 PM)Mr vertical Wrote: My band played in Derby when they played there.. they were very well behaved in the pub. Some interesting chat about the lad that punched Greasy.

At the time didn't Villa fans comment he had been done over in a bad way by a load of their lot?

Cuzer

Just that they knew his dad really well and it was completely out of character for him. He's completely devastated apparently. Rush of blood and all that.
People seemed to be wired on drugs a lot more at games . Benzos and alcohol can make people act completely out of character.
(10-20-2019, 03:31 PM)Colmanspig_ Wrote: People seemed to be wired on drugs a lot more at games  .  Benzos and alcohol can make people act completely out of character.

General availability compared to 5 or 10 years ago is incomparable
(10-20-2019, 03:31 PM)Colmanspig_ Wrote: People seemed to be wired on drugs a lot more at games  .  Benzos and alcohol can make people act completely out of character.

Standing by those Scrotes yesterday, think it was more extra strong mints and panda pops