Blues fans
Fighting the Police and Stewards at Elland Road yesterday, some very interesting videos online if you care to look for them, could even be said they were provoked, depending upon which way you look at it.
(10-20-2019, 09:33 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Fighting the Police and Stewards at Elland Road yesterday, some very interesting videos online if you care to look for them, could even be said they were provoked, depending upon which way you look at it.

They were kicking off at Derby, too. Throwing flares and all sorts. 

Mindless neanderthals.
Clarnet v2.0
Loads of them in my carriage on the train back. Sounded like an away “fixture “ was set up somewhere with their Leeds counterparts, all the way back discussing nothing but the fighting. Quite chilling if I’m honest.
(10-20-2019, 10:33 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 09:33 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Fighting the Police and Stewards at Elland Road yesterday, some very interesting videos online if you care to look for them, could even be said they were provoked, depending upon which way you look at it.

They were kicking off at Derby, too. Throwing flares and all sorts. 

Mindless neanderthals.

They didn’t ‘throw flares’, they let off a smoke bomb. Just like the Albion fans did yesterday.
The average Bluenose is a decent fan, and far more time for them than our more deluded neighbours, but they do have more than their fair share of scumbags... in fairness though it’s not surprising when you see the areas they traditionally pull their fans from.
Blues fans played up at Charlton at the beginning of the season. One of them bit the Safety Officer on the hand and he had to have tetanus injections and his wrist bandaged for 3 or 4 weeks. The SO got a few good shots in, though.
(10-20-2019, 10:54 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: The average Bluenose is a decent fan, and far more time for them than our more deluded neighbours, but they do have more than their fair share of scumbags... in fairness though it’s not surprising when you see the areas  they traditionally pull their fans from.

FAQ Solihull Throstle

Just seen a couple of vids, just a few 7 stone teenage dickheads waving their arms about
My band played in Derby when they played there.. they were very well behaved in the pub. Some interesting chat about the lad that punched Greasy.
(10-20-2019, 12:43 PM)Mr vertical Wrote: My band played in Derby when they played there.. they were very well behaved in the pub. Some interesting chat about the lad that punched Greasy.

At the time didn't Villa fans comment he had been done over in a bad way by a load of their lot?

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(10-20-2019, 11:38 AM)4-hero Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 10:54 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: The average Bluenose is a decent fan, and far more time for them than our more deluded neighbours, but they do have more than their fair share of scumbags... in fairness though it’s not surprising when you see the areas  they traditionally pull their fans from.

FAQ Solihull Throstle

Just seen a couple of vids, just a few 7 stone teenage dickheads waving their arms about

What have I got to do with this thread? FAQ me???