Today
(10-20-2019, 11:01 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Yesterday was a great result but Cardiff was result of the season for me, so far.

We were off the back of our first loss and they were 7 unbeaten. It should have been a more handsome score line than 4-2.

Agree with this.

Nice write-up Manc, and also good that someone has filled the gap of my slightly tipsy match reports! 

Yesterday was probably our most “promotion winning team” performance of the season.... a tricky away game, they’d had a lot of time to regroup and work on a new shape that was closer to how Pulis lined them up last year, we weren’t at our best, were a few men down but used the options in our squad well, kept it tight and nicked it.
As said before yesterday was a result that champions routinely grind out over season.
(10-20-2019, 11:23 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 11:01 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Yesterday was a great result but Cardiff was result of the season for me, so far.

We were off the back of our first loss and they were 7 unbeaten. It should have been a more handsome score line than 4-2.

Agree with this.

Nice write-up Manc, and also good that someone has filled the gap of my slightly tipsy match reports! 

Yesterday was probably our most “promotion winning team” performance of the season.... a tricky away game, they’d had a lot of time to regroup and work on a new shape that was closer to how Pulis lined them up last year, we weren’t at our best, were a few men down but used the options in our squad well, kept it tight and nicked it.

The way it has panned out, a lot of fans would argue forest as the best result thus far

Cardiff was an excellent win against a team that will be up there. Yesterday was different as it was pissing it down away at a physical team who should be top 6.  More than grind it out - we just kept probing and eventually got an opening we converted
Lets believe, they did the double over us last season. I think we are making an awful lot of good teams look ordinary.
That's the sign of a good team. Leeds, Forest, Fulham & Boro all played away early in the season and we are top of the league.
We have a lot to be content about. COYB.