Wet Sham lose again
Sad 
Just sayin like   Huh
Some people are so busy looking out for dark clouds, they cannot appreciate the sunshine.

Just sayin like.
(10-19-2019, 04:17 PM)yeoman lai Wrote: Some people are so busy looking out for dark clouds, they cannot appreciate the sunshine.

Just sayin like.

Spot on. It's like all the others worrying about Forest, Leeds, Swansea etc... It doesn't matter what they do if we're doing our own thing. As for caring about the teams in the Prem, I couldn't give a monkeys. Spam will be comfortably mid table... I'm guessing people automatically assume they'll recall Diang if they're doing badly... hey they could if they are doing well too!
I’m sorry, I just cannot take the words of grown men who use lines like “Wet Sham” seriously.
(10-19-2019, 04:25 PM)Duffers Wrote: I’m sorry, I just cannot take the words of grown men who use lines like “Wet Sham” seriously.

+100000000  - and Wet Spam too...

I'm not worried anyway, Grady is only keeping Willock's place warm for him, Ziz told me!
I too hate it when people change the names of team to childish words.
Clarnet v2.0
(10-19-2019, 04:56 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: I too hate it when people change the names of team to childish words.

Does deludedfisheatingsealcunts fall into this category??  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(10-19-2019, 05:23 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 04:56 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: I too hate it when people change the names of team to childish words.

Does deludedfisheatingsealcunts fall into this category??  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

No, that's an accurate description.
Clarnet v2.0