The Cult
(10-17-2019, 06:00 PM)Toby Jugg Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 05:48 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Edit : This was meant to be a reply to Toby Jugg's post about Gary Numan, but the quote function didn't work......

Saw him last Friday at Sheffield. You won't be disappointed. 

One word of caution, he's almost always started at 9pm, but last week he was on at 8:45. Just letting you know in case you were intending getting there at the last minute.

Great DK, cheers for that.

First time was the 'Teletour' and quite a few times since now here we are again - looking forward to it.

Nuuuumannn!

First time was Warriors tour in 83. Seen him somewhere between 18 and 20 times - the old grey cells let me down at times. Spoke to a bloke on Friday who was on 133.

Nuuuumannn!  Big Grin
(10-17-2019, 04:40 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: I thought he'd be interviewing at Stoke Wink

Big Grin Big Grin
Meanwhile, The Cult have all committed suicide on news that Gary Numan has usurped them in an online debate...
(10-17-2019, 06:55 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Meanwhile, The Cult have all committed suicide on news that Gary Numan has usurped them in an online debate...

I'm building myself up to starting an actual Numan thread. 

There seem to be a few fans knocking around on here, admittedly, some of them are probably one poster (no one on this thread), given a previous experience I had.
(10-17-2019, 07:32 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 06:55 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Meanwhile, The Cult have all committed suicide on news that Gary Numan has usurped them in an online debate...

There seem to be a few fans knocking around on here, admittedly, some of them are probably one poster (no one on this thread), given a previous experience I had.

You have a stalker
(10-17-2019, 07:48 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote:

You have a stalker

And that's before you take Baggpuss into account.  Big Grin
Is it only me that finds Numan very dull?
(10-17-2019, 08:03 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 07:48 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote:

You have a stalker

And that's before you take Baggpuss into account.  Big Grin

Moi???  Angel

Saw the Cult back in the day at the Powerhouse - Balaam and the Angel were supporting.

Numan - met him after the '86 Biggin Hill Airshow in the Officer's Mess - he had been flying his Harvard.
The Cult smashed it Hammersmith last night, really on top form. Billy Duffy is insanely good live.
BD is one of my guitar heroes. Vastly underrated.