Ferguson/Hal Robson - Kanu Contract News
(10-17-2019, 10:57 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 10:55 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 09:47 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 09:35 AM)Super_Slav Wrote: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201...-new-five/

Awaits meltdown. HRK as back up striker is ok, but we need a 20 a season striker in the window as well as British Leyland.

Good news on Fergie. Have to say that Dowling is impressing me at the moment.

O’Shea and Edwards crucial too. I actually think we should have given O’Shea a chance alongside Ajayi. He’s the real deal IMO

They’re all the real fucking deal to you.

What’s your problem Duffers? You criticise posters who are negative all the time and then have a pop at me for being positive. 
Dara O’Shea will go on to be a Premier League player IMO. You can hold me to that. I’m that convinced.
(10-17-2019, 11:16 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 09:47 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 09:35 AM)Super_Slav Wrote: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201...-new-five/

Awaits meltdown. HRK as back up striker is ok, but we need a 20 a season striker in the window as well as British Leyland.

O’Shea and Edwards crucial too. I actually think we should have given O’Shea a chance alongside Ajayi. He’s the real deal IMO

What’s your problem Duffers? You criticise posters who are negative all the time and then  have a pop at me for being positive. 
Dara O’Shea will go on to be a Premier League player IMO. You can hold me to that. I’m that convinced.

Please forgive my skepticism, but you can't claim this about every youth team player ever and expect to be taken seriously. Take a break ziz.
In the form of his life.
(10-17-2019, 11:18 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 09:47 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Awaits meltdown. HRK as back up striker is ok, but we need a 20 a season striker in the window as well as British Leyland.

What’s your problem Duffers? You criticise posters who are negative all the time and then  have a pop at me for being positive. 

Please forgive my skepticism, but you can't claim this about every youth team player ever and expect to be taken seriously. Take a break ziz.

Midget I don’t though. I know you have your favourites on here and clearly I’m not in the clique. But when have I said every youth team player will make it? I haven’t.
Ziz, I think I've been more than fair. You have regularly made ridiculous claims about YT players. Stop it and stop playing the victim.
In the form of his life.
Genuine question Super_Slav. What have you seen of O'Shea that makes you think he's a PL player? How many times have you watched him etc. Just wondering. Bilic seems to speak highly of him so hopefully you are right.
(10-17-2019, 11:19 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 11:18 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 10:55 AM)Super_Slav Wrote: O’Shea and Edwards crucial too. I actually think we should have given O’Shea a chance alongside Ajayi. He’s the real deal IMO

Midget I don’t though. I know you have your favourites on here and clearly I’m not in the clique. But when have I said every youth team player will make it? I haven’t.

Ah, the old 'clique' argument.  Ziz, you've made your bed over a sustained period (years) of posting absolute bullshit and i'm afraid you now have to lie in it.  

Oh and stop playing the victim.  You're not being bullied or unfairly targeted, you're simply getting a reaction you so clearly crave.

FYI - your 'what's the point in living post' under yet another assumed name was the last straw for me.
(10-17-2019, 11:15 AM)MGalea Wrote: Good news really.

It was mentioned in that Athletic peice that Robson-Kanu has a big influence in the dressing room.

Even though he is a limited striker he's clearly a great professional and athlete and unlikely to be on crazy wages so no harm keeping him around.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4843987/we...-bartlett/
(10-17-2019, 07:51 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 11:15 AM)MGalea Wrote: Good news really.

It was mentioned in that Athletic peice that Robson-Kanu has a big influence in the dressing room.

Even though he is a limited striker he's clearly a great professional and athlete and unlikely to be on crazy wages so no harm keeping him around.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4843987/we...-bartlett/
Is cheating on your wife not a prerequisite for being a good professional footballer? Have we gone back to the 19th Century?
Was it Totti who said "I've cheated on every girlfriend I've ever had, but I'd never cheat on Roma", and was pretty much the perfect committed professional
Back to the news as well. Ferguson on a five year contract could be great news. We’ll either have a very good and very settled defender for 4 seasons or stand to make serious dough if he continues the way he has done. Good luck to him just needs to keep on working ard.