We are Massive!
(10-14-2019, 03:53 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: I cannot complete the survey as I do not fit in any of the age ranges!

Me neither - no access to the internet.
(10-14-2019, 03:10 PM)Duffers Wrote: Two million is fuck all when you consider the likes of United and Barcelona are probably into the billions.

"The likes of" being 2 of the 4 biggest clubs in the world (along with Liverpool and Madrid). It is still impressive.
2nd tier a given then
(10-14-2019, 03:53 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: I cannot complete the survey as I do not fit in any of the age ranges!

Big Grin  Discrimination against the 46 - 55 age grouping. My view is ignored as well based on that, I'm setting up a help group for those of you who feel discriminated against for being born when flares were fashionable.
(10-15-2019, 08:33 AM)baggy1 Wrote:

Big Grin  Discrimination against the 46 - 55 age grouping. My view is ignored as well based on that, I'm setting up a help group for those of you who feel discriminated against for being born when flares were fashionable.

I just feel like I'm on the scrapheap.
(10-15-2019, 09:10 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(10-15-2019, 08:33 AM)baggy1 Wrote:

I just feel like I'm on the scrapheap.
I think you'll find I'm way below you having been dumped even earlier.
(10-15-2019, 09:10 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: I just feel like I'm on the scrapheap.

I'm with you, it's somewhat of a scrapheap challenge these days.

Just tried filling in the survey, my God it's utter wank! Gave up with the tedium and badly phrased / organised questions. The club sends out a much better survey about the match experience if you buy tickets online, whoever did this one must be an intern.
(10-16-2019, 09:11 AM)MassDebater Wrote:

Just tried filling in the survey, my God it's utter wank! Gave up with the tedium and badly phrased / organised questions. The club sends out a much better survey about the match experience if you buy tickets online, whoever did this one must be an intern.

Probably done by one of the dozens of nippers who come on here to try and get us to do their uni dissertation for them. FFS sake.
(10-16-2019, 02:10 PM)Fido Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 09:11 AM)MassDebater Wrote:

Probably done by one of the dozens of nippers who come on here to try and get us to do their uni dissertation for them. FFS sake.

What happened to them? Not seen one in yonks!