Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Albion Assembly minutes (Official Site)
Martin Goodman: “We are still looking at our matchday prices but haven’t finalised plans yet,” he said. “But I agree -  I think £39 is too high for certain matches.”

I would say too high for ALL matches. May be that just a select couple of matches (Liverpool, Man U) are still £39 but likes of Leicester, Man City games won't be anymore.
Has anything groundbreaking come out of the work of Assembly yet? I mean apart from some railings being painted.
Has FF proof read these?
- Why has the Albion Assembly Twitter page been inactive?

The Assembly member who operates the account said it had been out of action owing to technical issues. It was planned to be up and running again by the time meeting minutes are made public.
Unfortunately, at the time of minutes publication, this has not yet been possible but continues to be looked into by support services. 

Read more at http://www.wba.co.uk/news/article/2016-1...G5xrfG3.99

Technical Issues my ass, more like being bone idle. Was his/her PC, phone, tablet, smart TV broke FFS, can Tweet off anything.

- Could the Club confirm it paid a living wage to staff?

SG confirmed Albion do as part of a Premier League-wide agreement.

Also, what does this even mean? Did someone imply we are running some sort of sweat shop operation? Unless they was tekkin the piss and reffering to Rondon.
(05-19-2017, 04:08 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote: Martin Goodman: “We are still looking at our matchday prices but haven’t finalised plans yet,” he said. “But I agree -  I think £39 is too high for certain matches.”

I would say too high for ALL matches. May be that just a select couple of matches (Liverpool, Man U) are still £39 but likes of Leicester, Man City games won't be anymore.

These cunts live on a different planet. What game at the Albion justifies charging fans £39?
(05-19-2017, 08:12 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 04:08 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote: Martin Goodman: “We are still looking at our matchday prices but haven’t finalised plans yet,” he said. “But I agree -  I think £39 is too high for certain matches.”

These cunts live on a different planet. What game at the Albion justifies charging fans £39?

Max £25 at the Albion
(05-19-2017, 04:18 PM)TheOddOne Wrote: Has anything groundbreaking come out of the work of Assembly yet? I mean apart from some railings being painted.

The gradual impact on the stadium, such as flags being allowed back in, may be relatively minor stuff but I am glad to see it happening. The Assembly may have a bit more purpose now that the days of Burns and Smithers are behind us. Their agenda was to keep everything very sanitised. At lease Williams, Goodman and so far Li seem to be a bit more in touch.
"if we cut our prices and other clubs don’t then we’ll be the ones disadvantaged,”

Rolls eyes
the lords my shepherd i'll not want 
he takes me down to lye
in pastures green
he leadeth me 
the quiet waters by
(05-19-2017, 09:19 PM)sickparrot Wrote: "if we cut our prices and other clubs don’t then we’ll be the ones disadvantaged,”

Rolls eyes

WTF who said that ? Lower prices bigger attendances beter atmosphere more noise more intimadating for opposition better advantage to us ,,,, or am i missing summat ffs 

Pours another glass of red in disbelief !!
(05-19-2017, 09:27 PM)Tetley74 Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 09:19 PM)sickparrot Wrote: "if we cut our prices and other clubs don’t then we’ll be the ones disadvantaged,”

Rolls eyes

WTF who said that ? Lower prices bigger attendances beter atmosphere more noise more intimadating for opposition better advantage to us ,,,, or am i missing summat ffs 

Pours another glass of red in disbelief !!
People will go if there is a product worth watching. At the moment it is as much fun seeing the result after spending two hours doing something else as it is sitting in a freezing cold ground watching it.