Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Wood
Number of clubs rumoured to be interested in £20m rated Wood who has just finished the league's top scorer with 27 goals.......
(05-19-2017, 04:45 AM)Baggiemad Wrote: Number of clubs rumoured to be interested in £20m rated Wood who has just finished the league's top scorer with 27 goals.......

As long as it aint us I couldn't give a fuck.
(05-19-2017, 04:45 AM)Baggiemad Wrote: Number of clubs rumoured to be interested in £20m rated Wood who has just finished the league's top scorer with 27 goals.......

I nearly fell off my chair when I read that.
No way is he 20 million. Not prep class,an excellent striker for any championship club mimd.
People might have been saying much the same thing about Deeney when he was with Walsall, "might
make the step up to the Championship" ... now established in the Premier and having left Walsall for
250K clubs like us are seem willing to pay £20m+

The fact that at least 3 Premier clubs are sniffing around Wood means the fee will be stupid if he does
move.

£20M ?!? 1 think you've stuck a 0 on by mistake
McCormack and Kodjia went for up to £15m each. These are the prices nowadays.
Every season the top Championship goalscorers get linked with Premier League clubs. Sometimes it's the agent trying to build up some hype while his client is on a hot streak.
We could always accept he's improved his game?

Cuzer
(05-19-2017, 08:05 AM)Beano16 Wrote: People might have been saying much the same thing about Deeney when he was with Walsall, "might
make the step up to the Championship" ... now established in the Premier and having left Walsall for
250K clubs like us are seem willing to pay £20m+

The fact that at least 3 Premier clubs are sniffing around Wood means the fee will be stupid if he does
move.

Lambert, Holt, Vardy, Andre Gray, Josh King and Alli tend to indicate that the step up can be made

Who is the player to take this year from the relegated Championship club this year? Last years 
members Lookman and Holding, the previous year McClean!