Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terry
Paul Clement at Swansea has now expressed an interest in signing Terry
(05-18-2017, 11:48 AM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: Baracus says we did OK out of Lescott. I beg to differ. We never looked solid under Irvine and Pulis bombed Lescott out of the centre back position almost immediately. The best thing about the Lescott deal was that we sold him on to carefully chosen new owners and re-couped a decent fee. Crime of the century, that was.

Disagree with that, I think our deeper, well protected, defence extended his career, and his performance were generally very good (well not at fullback obviously). Had no issue with selling him, his knees were worse by time he went. Arguably we could have squeezed rest of season from him, but certainly no more, and Villa were idiots as clearly he was entering a totally different defence and was exposed and found out accordingly. Great deal for us.

If we can get a year or two from Terry I think he would work well. Evans and Terry would be solid, assuming GMac is phased out. But as I said before, only if cost is right for us.
I still promise to not even follow the seasons results if that cunt plays for us.

I'll keep this place goimg but I'll go support Plymouth for a season and spend time watchimg Bodmin town. I detest him that much.
(05-18-2017, 01:06 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote: Paul Clement at Swansea has now expressed an interest in signing Terry

Good
Birdman1811 Wrote:I still promise to not even follow the seasons results if that cunt plays for us.

I'll keep this place goimg but I'll go support Plymouth for a season and spend time watchimg Bodmin town. I detest him that much.

Can I come too?

Mancbaggie Wrote:
cunninghamismagic Wrote:Paul Clement at Swansea has now expressed an interest in signing Terry

Good

Good to see the Clement family are still helping us out.
(05-18-2017, 03:15 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: I still promise to not even follow the seasons results if that cunt plays for us.

Is that where Brian Jensen ended up?
(05-18-2017, 03:15 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: I still promise to not even follow the seasons results if that cunt plays for us.

Can you be any more melodramatic? Pulis will sign him if he feels he will improve us.
Then I won't support the club. I have my reasons, Some won't be made public. But he is a detestable human being I genuinely wish horrific, career ending injury on. That's hard to do when he is wearing our shirt and taking up a squad place.

Add in the fact he isn't that good and wasn't as good at his peak as the media would have you believe I don't see why we would want him.
(05-18-2017, 03:43 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Then I won't support the club. I have my reasons, Some won't be made public. But he is a detestable human being I genuinely wish horrific, career ending injury on. That's hard to do when he is wearing our shirt and taking up a squad place.

Add in the fact he isn't that good and wasn't as good at his peak as the media would have you believe I don't see why we would want him.

So can we put you down in the 'undecided' column then?

Jesus, honestly no words. Stop acting like a fanny.