Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terry
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017...ohn-terry/

Perce saying it could happen too!
Nacer Chadli, Jonny Evans and Salomon Rondon, who rake in around £75,000 a week.

Pretry clear we are not low payers anymore
No we aren't paupers. Terry will sign and he's affordable.
(05-17-2017, 09:49 PM)Sol_9_Rondon Wrote: No we aren't paupers. Terry will sign and he's affordable.

Not sure it's a signing that would go down well with some fans.
He was a great player. And in Pulis set up could still do ok.  But too old for me given GMac contract also extended
(05-17-2017, 09:51 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 09:49 PM)Sol_9_Rondon Wrote: No we aren't paupers. Terry will sign and he's affordable.

Not sure it's a signing that would go down well with some fans.
He was a great player. And in Pulis set up could still do ok.  But too old for me given GMac contract also extended

I think TP will be thinking big someone of Terry's calibre becomes available you have to be flexible. I mean Jonny Evans and John Terry as our CB packing. Wow. I remember when we had the likes of Mardon, Raven et al
Fucksake no , past it and has barely played this season.
Thought we were lowering the age , more bollocks from Pulis
I'm not sure I like the idea of Gareth having to go back to just being "bigger than a tree".
Remember all those cunts on Friday? They worship John Terry.

I'd seriously reconsider renewing if we signed him.
Signing Terry at this point would make Pulis look like an average working bloke who buys a clapped  out X reg Jag just to say he had one for a bit . More than likely break down and cost a fortune to run!.
ST renewal on hold pending the outcome of this. 

Jeez......sometimes WBA make you despair!