Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop the bus I want to get off
(05-17-2017, 09:36 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 09:10 PM)John Osbourne Wrote: Farron: " We voted for departure not destination." Tit.
If I'm at a  departure gate, about to board a plane, I know what it's destination is.  I am heartily sick of this blokes utter contempt for we, mere mortals, intelligence. Just because the majority of paying passengers wanted to get off his dirty great Leviathan and step aboard its sleek motor launch he thinks we are all imbeciles. Once and for all, we all knew what we were voting for. 

Yes, I know I mixed my metaphors there but think how much more of a simpleton I'd be after partaking in all Mr. Farron's wacky backy.

No one knows what they were voting for if they voted out. To pretend otherwise is rubbish.

Nor do those who voted in
So where's the bus stopping then?
(05-17-2017, 10:23 PM)John Osbourne Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 10:18 PM)Donegal Wrote: From a paid up member of the generation that has stolen the UKs present youngsters aspirations, that is very rich indeed
Still, I'm alright Jack

At least I'm a paid up member not a free loader sponging off others.

I don't think you can steal someone's aspirations.  I think you might have meant Opportunities (although that's simply nothing more than hypothetical bollocks) Please, if you are going to Use the language of the demonic country you so hate, use is it correctly.
(05-17-2017, 10:18 PM)Donegal Wrote: From a paid up member of the generation that has stolen the UKs present youngsters aspirations, that is very rich indeed
Still, I'm alright Jack

Who is sponging off others?
(05-17-2017, 10:38 PM)Donegal Wrote:
Still, I'm alright Jack

Who is sponging off others?
http://www.independent.ie/business/irish...15450.html

http://money-go-round.eu/Country.aspx?=IE

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/econo...-1.2656895

Since Ireland joined you have done very nicely out of it, financially. No wonder you think it's such a wonderful institution.
Even received USA aid under the Marshall plan in 1947/8. A plan which was supposed to rebuild a devastated Europe after the war. Last I read Ireland was not in the war so suffered no material damage.

(P.S. as I'm now a decrepit old pensioner in a rapidly worthless state, you couldn't bung us a few quid for a new iPad as this old thing is doin me ed in as you young whipper snappers say)
Ah, so we pay in more than we get out. Your diminishing grey cells don't seem to know what sponging means.
Anyway, let's get back to how your ilk got all the benefits and are parasites on your children's future
(05-17-2017, 11:28 PM)Donegal Wrote: Ah, so we pay in more than we get out. Your diminishing grey cells don't seem to know what sponging means.
Anyway, let's get back to how your ilk got all the benefits and are parasites on your children's future

To my knowledge, the worst thing I've ever said about a remainer is that they obviously see things differently to me. In return, as someone who voted to leave, I'm called racist, unintelligent, and now I find I'm a parasite who doesn't give a shit about my daughter's future. Yet people like me are the one's who're hate-filled apparently.

Alanis wouldn't know where to start with this shit.

So where's the bus stopping then?
(05-17-2017, 09:36 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 09:10 PM)John Osbourne Wrote: Farron: " We voted for departure not destination." Tit.
If I'm at a  departure gate, about to board a plane, I know what it's destination is.  I am heartily sick of this blokes utter contempt for we, mere mortals, intelligence. Just because the majority of paying passengers wanted to get off his dirty great Leviathan and step aboard its sleek motor launch he thinks we are all imbeciles. Once and for all, we all knew what we were voting for. 

Yes, I know I mixed my metaphors there but think how much more of a simpleton I'd be after partaking in all Mr. Farron's wacky backy.

No one knows what they were voting for if they voted out. To pretend otherwise is rubbish.

And nobody knows what the destination of change for the EU is. So no one knows what they were voting for if they voted remain. Again to pretend otherwise is rubbish.

We do have some clues though - an ever closer union, EU army.

So when I voted I read the question as ' Do you want to be a state of the EU or leave'.
(05-17-2017, 11:28 PM)Donegal Wrote: Ah, so we pay in more than we get out. Your diminishing grey cells don't seem to know what sponging means.

1, O.E.D. - Sponge off, to get something from someone by presuming on his generosity .  To obtain ones subsistence , welfare etc. unjustifiably.     Again, if you're going to use the language...  Perhaps, as someone who is of great intelligence and highly educated, can give us the benefit of your definition of English words.  

2, Everyone's grey cells are diminishing from the day they are born.

3, As I have said before, descending into name calling and insults shows your argument is lost. As DK suggests, most of the vile vitriol in this debate comes from the Remoaners.

(05-18-2017, 04:20 AM)Zoltanger Wrote: So where's the bus stopping then?
At a request stop.