Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Clegg caught-out lying about single market
(05-19-2017, 11:42 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I voted for the least financial pain for my familiy. You can and I'm sure the two usual suspects will say the EU will fail so that argument is flawed. However that is complete guesswork like so much of this Brexit bullshit, it's all a leap of faith. Btw I had zero problem becoming more integrated into Europe and a United States of Europe didn't and doesn't make me run for the hills. The only problem is EU reform and making it properly democratic but I knew that before I voted to remain because for my family I surmised it was the "least worse" option.

An individuals perception of "Least Worst" is always one I'd commend.
(05-19-2017, 12:11 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 11:42 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I voted for the least financial pain for my familiy. You can and I'm sure the two usual suspects will say the EU will fail so that argument is flawed. However that is complete guesswork like so much of this Brexit bullshit, it's all a leap of faith. Btw I had zero problem becoming more integrated into Europe and a United States of Europe didn't and doesn't make me run for the hills. The only problem is EU reform and making it properly democratic but I knew that before I voted to remain because for my family I surmised it was the "least worse" option.

An individuals perception of "Least Worst" is always one I'd commend.

My family will always come first before some arbitrary sense of nation, identity etc. In reality those things are subjective and fleeting in their meaning / understanding.