Ticket watch
Just got tickets for tomorrow and very few left. Slav's revolution has captured the imagination.
Lai, build the eco town and they will come!
There are around 800 left. We SHOULD be heading for our highest home attendance of the season given expected sales between now and kick off.
From now on, I am not going to bother driving up until I am assured the ground is packed to the rafters.
(10-04-2019, 01:47 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: From now on, I am not going to bother driving up until I am assured the ground is packed to the rafters.

Your choice. 

Why bother replying if you obviously don't like the topic? It interests some people and there's nothing wrong with that. If you don't like something ignore it, like I do with many, many things.
(10-04-2019, 01:54 PM)Atomic Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 01:47 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: From now on, I am not going to bother driving up until I am assured the ground is packed to the rafters.

Your choice. 

Why bother replying if you obviously don't like the topic? It interests some people and there's nothing wrong with that. If you don't like something ignore it, like I do with many, many things.

Whoosh
A combined Stile Card and timepiece...

Superb.
For those that are interested:

Saturday morning update:

Smethwick:         Sold Out
West Stand:        25
Brummie Road:   391
East Stand:         187

Remaining:   603
(10-05-2019, 07:43 AM)Atomic Wrote: For those that are interested:

Saturday morning update:

Smethwick:         Sold Out
West Stand:        25
Brummie Road:   391
East Stand:         187

Remaining:   603

Thanks Atomic. I reckon we shift another 200?
(10-04-2019, 02:03 PM)B36baggie Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 01:54 PM)Atomic Wrote:

Your choice. 

Whoosh
this ain't twitter is it... social media anger needs a different site
have a good journey Cornish, I'm just leaving now too Wink

The Club doesn't need fairweather supporters like you.

However, looks like you can attend today.