Colin to retire...
(10-03-2019, 09:50 PM)Cuzer Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 07:39 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 07:35 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: He has had some success and made many friends along the way.
Obviously he also has created some enemies during his career.
Somethings are unforgivable the "Battle of Bramell Lane" will hang around his neck like a dirty medallion.
Those that do anything to win a game including deliberate cheating will never have any respect from me.

Gayle
Pereira 
Mcmanamanaman

Fuck me Derek, even a lowlife prick like you have sunk to new lows with this reply, as an Albion fan you’re embarrassing to walk amongst us

Cuzer

Read my other reply. I’m no fan of Colin but Remi was getting overly pious about cheating and pushing the boundaries of the rules to breaking point. I’ve made an effort not to rile you recently I’ve even agreed with on occasion but as ever you go into hyperbole and aggression.
(10-03-2019, 10:11 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 07:35 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: He has had some success and made many friends along the way.
Somethings are unforgivable the "Battle of Bramell Lane" will hang around his neck like a dirty medallion.
Those that do anything to win a game including deliberate cheating will never have any respect from me.

Gayle
Pereira 
Mcmanamanaman

Fuck me Derek, even a lowlife prick like you have sunk to new lows with this reply, as an Albion fan you’re embarrassing to walk amongst us

Cuzer

Read my other reply. I’m no fan of Colin but Remi was getting overly pious about cheating and pushing the boundaries of the rules to breaking point. I’ve made an effort not to rile you recently I’ve even agreed with on occasion but as ever you go into hyperbole and aggression.

Dek - how many times do I have to tell you - your judge and jury approach is poison. Nobody wants it, actually nobody wants to converse with you at all. Just log it and put it in a post in 6 months time to see if you can get a bite then.
(10-03-2019, 10:23 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:

Gayle
Pereira 
Mcmanamanaman

Cuzer

Dek - how many times do I have to tell you - your judge and jury approach is poison. Nobody wants it, actually nobody wants to converse with you at all. Just log it and put it in a post in 6 months time to see if you can get a bite then.

You judge people at the club for example without full knowledge of the facts. We are all guilty of that on here but you take it to heart when it’s pointed out. Colin crossed the line at the BOBL but football is not a noble sport on or off the pitch. It is capable of very positive things but it’s full of the same frailties of human nature as society in general. 

BOBL was an extreme example of the worst excesses of football but every club is guilty of playing the pantomime villain.
(10-03-2019, 10:40 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 07:39 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Gayle
Pereira 
Mcmanamanaman

Cuzer

You judge people at the club for example without full knowledge of the facts. We are all guilty of that on here but you take it to heart when it’s pointed out. Colin crossed the line at the BOBL but football is not a noble sport on or off the pitch. It is capable of very positive things but it’s full of the same frailties of human nature as society in general. 

BOBL was an extreme example of the worst excesses of football but every club is guilty of playing the pantomime villain.

Dek - Good night
I thought he'd announced this would be his last season before it started........old news.
I hate pulis more .
(10-04-2019, 06:05 AM)The liquidator Wrote: I hate pulis more .

Both old school approach about aggression and hard work over ability and both liked to employ the dark arts with their own brand of “sportsmanship”.  

Without the BoBL we probably wouldn’t be half as bothered by Colin.  But we all know he did stuff that day that goes way beyond the line, he can deny it all he likes.

Pulis has had much more of an effect on our club and whilst both a few financial allegations made against them only Pulis is proven to be the liar.  The stuff at Gillingham and Palace give you an insight into what type of man he is.

They’ll both be missed in football as we all need someone to demonise, these 2 made/make themselves  very easy to hate.  

Good riddance to the pair of them.
(10-03-2019, 10:40 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 07:39 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Gayle
Pereira 
Mcmanamanaman

Cuzer

Oh I don't know, this bait seems to be producing a few.

[Image: The-Saltwater-Fisherman.jpg]
One of the funniest football chants ever - Colin Wanker you're a Warnock!
I'd like to thank him for the Battle of Bramall lane for 2 reasons:

1. It galvanised the whole club and enabled us to over take Wolves
2. Every club needs these iconic days - this is one.

So thank you Mr Colin W...