Colin to retire...
The game will be poorer without him.
(10-03-2019, 07:39 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 07:35 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: He has had some success and made many friends along the way.
Obviously he also has created some enemies during his career.
Somethings are unforgivable the "Battle of Bramell Lane" will hang around his neck like a dirty medallion.
Those that do anything to win a game including deliberate cheating will never have any respect from me.

Gayle
Pereira 
Mcmanamanaman

I normally ignore you Dek as your a total joke, actually I have more respect for Colin then you.
Your just a deliberate wind up merchant - try Ziz he likes a debate with a fool.
(10-03-2019, 07:45 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 07:35 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: He has had some success and made many friends along the way.
Somethings are unforgivable the "Battle of Bramell Lane" will hang around his neck like a dirty medallion.
Those that do anything to win a game including deliberate cheating will never have any respect from me.

Gayle
Pereira 
Mcmanamanaman

I normally ignore you Dek as your a total joke, actually I have more respect for Colin then you.

Oh dear me pointing out your moaning posts about Jenkins, Dowling and the millions more we should have spent every transfer window have taken its toll. 

Colin will be missed in a pantomime villain type way by some, others will appreciate his successes for them.
(10-03-2019, 07:43 PM)Duffers Wrote: The game will be poorer without him.

That's only because we are lacking men with character in the game. 
Being PC has become boring.

(10-03-2019, 07:55 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Gayle
Pereira 
Mcmanamanaman

Oh dear me pointing out your moaning posts about Jenkins, Dowling and the millions more we should have spent every transfer window have taken its toll. 

Colin will be missed in a pantomime villain type way by some, others will appreciate his successes for them.

No Derek you just argue for the sake of it. Sometimes you even argue against yourself.
Trying to draw me in with a you said this and that - that's why your a joke.
You compare a Gayle dive to the BOBL to get a reaction says it all, can't you retire.

I think that’s it - the Bobl totally undermined him and was a huge knock to his credibility. There has been plenty of other sharp practice, allegations of bungs for team selections (re Puncheon) and the infamous “break his fugging leg” at NC v Wolves - which prompted a full on fight 

Clearly a v capable manager. His book is an interesting read but is hilarious as he gets more bitter by the chapter and blames everyone but himself for SUs 2007 relegation. Surprising how much he goes in for self righteous moaning - given his hands are anything but clean
(10-03-2019, 07:18 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Total cunt.

Fuck off.

Don't sit on the fence!
I’m sure in messageboards across the land Colin is feeling the love tonight. Good riddance to the old tosser!
Surely we will miss
The complete
And utter
Lack
Of..

Eyebrows
(10-03-2019, 07:59 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 07:43 PM)Duffers Wrote: The game will be poorer without him.

That's only because we are lacking men with character in the game. 
Being PC has become boring.

(10-03-2019, 07:55 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Gayle
Pereira 
Mcmanamanaman

No Derek you just argue for the sake of it. Sometimes you even argue against yourself.
Trying to draw me in with a you said this and that - that's why your a joke.
You compare a Gayle dive to the BOBL to get a reaction says it all, can't you retire.

I’m just comparing the hypocrisy of football. No club is squeaky clean when it comes to sportsmanship. I’m no fan of Colin but I recognise that football fandom and willing to ignore, condone cheating in its myriad of forms makes a hypocrite of all of us.

Gayle
Pereira 
Mcmanamanaman

Fuck me Derek, even a lowlife prick like you have sunk to new lows with this reply, as an Albion fan you’re embarrassing to walk amongst us

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers