Swansea
Top as it stands, 2 points clear of us. Could be the surprise package this season.
Cardiff 3 up. Will be tough on Saturday. They are 7 unbeaten. We often struggle against Warnock.
Dont think there will be any long term leaders of this league this season , it will be nip and tuck all season with so many teams well matched .
Swansea? We'll take them down for you on Saturday. No worries.
(10-03-2019, 07:48 AM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Swansea? We'll take them down for you on Saturday. No worries.

Stoke's turnaround at the weekend! ;-)
Having Brendon Batsons son and Ayew up front for them helps. Both bought while they were in the Prem.
I'm not sure they have a big enough squad to last it all out as there will be injuries along the way but I thought the same about Sheff United last season when nobody ever seemed to get injured.
(10-03-2019, 07:48 AM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Swansea? We'll take them down for you on Saturday. No worries.

Forgive me for not being overly confident........ Big Grin
(10-03-2019, 08:18 AM)Peachy Wrote:

Forgive me for not being overly confident........ Big Grin

Quit with those negative vibes, man.

< shakes head in disgust >
Looking forward to welcoming Colin on Saturday

Nathan Jones latest media exploits makes him sound like he's about to go to the gallows- not exactly fighting talk. Seems to have admitted he shouldn't have left Luton. A very strange approach, which just screams :" I give up".
Against all, and I mean absolutely all, odds. It's been announced that Nathan Jones is still in charge for the Swansea game and apparently has the complete backing of the clubs hierarchy (although that part isn't necessarily true)