Pulis in studio tonight for Sky!
Derek will be happy!  Big Grin
Really can’t take to the man.
“How did you cope with Leeds last season,Tony?”

Shuffles the interactive TV monitor

“I played with 10 defenders. I don’t change my methods much home or away.” Or words to that effect.
(10-01-2019, 06:38 PM)HugeHons Wrote: Really can’t take to the man.
“How did you cope with Leeds last season,Tony?”

Shuffles the interactive TV monitor

“I played with 10 defenders. I don’t  change my methods much home or away.” Or words to that effect.

It was hysterical, the way he moved all the players back, any further and they’d have all been lined up on the goal line!
The bloke is a moron.
Clarnet v2.0
(10-01-2019, 07:51 PM)Pickle Rick Wrote: He has been on 5 live a few times. He sounds ok but when he is praising a team for their attacking play I cant take him seriously.

I remember just after he'd left us and he was on BT commenting on our opening game v Liverpool. It was really noticable how concise and well thought out his comments were on the defensive side of the game, but there didn't seem the same level of thought or enthusiasm for other aspects of the game.
He looked thoroughly miserable, as if he really didn't want to be there. Non of the old matey approach to media.
Anyone would have thought he'd lost a couple of million quid....Oh, wait a bit..
(10-02-2019, 04:38 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: He looked thoroughly miserable,  as if he really didn't want to be there.  Non of the old matey approach to media.
Anyone would have thought he'd lost a couple of million quid....Oh, wait a bit..

Big Grin