Leko
FA investigating allegations of racial abuse towards Jonathan Leko from Leeds keeper Kiko Casilla this weekend
Did Casilla tell Leko his breath stinks?

On a serious note, hopefully the fans traveling up don't abuse Casilla and wait until the full details are known. And hopefully Leko is alright.
I think this may be quite a feisty match as I doubt such an allegation will have gone down well with the rest of the team.
Racial abuse and fire alarms- it's shaping up nicely.
(10-01-2019, 02:46 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote: Did Casilla tell Leko his breath stinks?

On a serious note, hopefully the fans traveling up don't abuse Casilla and wait until the full details are known. And hopefully Leko is alright.

This a whoosh? Give him both barrels lads!
It's Leeds. They're racist, last time I checked. One of the Biggest NF followings in the 80s and they sold their racits rags near Elland Rd. I doubt very much the fansbase has changed a lot.
(10-01-2019, 05:38 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: It's Leeds. They're racist, last time I checked. One of the Biggest NF followings in the 80s and they sold their racits rags near Elland Rd. I doubt very much the fansbase has changed a lot.
Vile club- went there a few times in the 80s, with a Leeds supporting mate.