1 Month to go
Who would have thought that 3 and a half years ago when the country voted to leave the EU that the 'easiest deal in history' would have caused so much division and trouble?

To get to within 31 days until we reach the deadline there is still a sense of 'what the fuck is happening' is criminal and shows what a clusterfuck of a government we have in place. To get to this point and still have a number of different potential outcomes defies belief.

No deal - crashing out on 31st October will take some balls by Boris, but he is a vandal when it comes to rules and consequences so does he care. It will throw us into a mess where transfer of goods, data, and people across borders will be severely impacted for at least the short term. The is a law in place to prevent this but the government are looking at ways of working around the law to get what they promised. Fuck the consequences such as big corporations in the future saying 'well yes we skirted round the rules but we were following the governments lead'. 

Deal agreed - The EU don't appear to be moving so it is up to us to make some changes and there are rumours going around that the DUP are willing to soften their stance on a border in the Irish sea and therefore we could have a solution. IMO it would be political suicide by the DUP but fuck it, every other party is doing that so why don't they join in. 

The problem with a deal agreed situation is that it doesn't solve the Tory's problems. This whole mess was brought about by the Tories feeling the heat from UKIP and calling the referendum to appease the right of their party which was leaking towards Nigel and co and weakening their vote base. Any sort of deal, such as the one on the table, is not going to shut the frog faced fucker up, is it? And therefore the problem still exists.

The biggest fuck up for this country in political terms since the corn laws. If, back in 2016, we knew what we know now I can't see this ever getting voted for again. I personally am looking forward to a point when the arrangements for relaxing the immigration policy with India is agreed as part of an exciting new trade deal, simply to see Farage's face.

Exciting times ahead   Sad
But, but, but, worra about the them lot, you know the other lot they’re worse etc...
MY M8 IN BENNYDORM RECKONS HELL HAVE TO CLOSE DOWN HIS BAR BECOZ NOBODY WILL BE ALOUD IN I DONT THINK ANY1 VOTED FOR THAT
Putting your mate's bar out of business would have been a very specific reason for voting to leave the EU. I doubt if anybody has it in for him to that extent.