Academy
(09-27-2019, 05:37 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(09-27-2019, 05:27 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Appleton has zero relationship with our management now, out of order this move IMO

Cuzer

Dowling comes across as someone you don’t want to piss off IMO. But wasn’t Appy relationship stronger with Jenkins?

Manc any idea what Stevens thinks about this?

They should try to tempt Jimmy Shan back.
(09-27-2019, 06:14 PM)B36baggie Wrote:
(09-27-2019, 05:27 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Appleton has zero relationship with our management now, out of order this move IMO

Cuzer

Dowling comes across as someone you don’t want to piss off IMO. But wasn’t Appy relationship stronger with Jenkins?

I think Jimmy wants a first team role somewhere.
If this keeps the Littlest Hobo well away from ever managing us then great.
(09-27-2019, 06:26 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(09-27-2019, 06:14 PM)B36baggie Wrote:

Cuzer

I think Jimmy wants a first team role somewhere.

I am sure he does. Nobody seems to be giving him one though so another spell at academy level might be better for him,
Coaches are not hugely paid outside the top men in clubs. A mate has a pal who is v senior at Cov.
I doubt that the club will have a huge issue with either Appleton or Kerslake moving on.
(09-27-2019, 10:15 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Coaches are not hugely paid outside the top men in clubs. A mate has a pal who is v senior at Cov.
I doubt that the club will have a huge issue with either Appleton or Kerslake moving on.

It may not be a financial blow but we now have to go through the process of sounding out another candidate. I can't help but feel that the club has been mucked about.

(09-27-2019, 10:15 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Coaches are not hugely paid outside the top men in clubs. A mate has a pal who is v senior at Cov.

You do realise that Ziz will now ask you for ITK Coventry youth team info on a near daily basis?
Don't these contracts have notice periods written into them??
They often have clauses in them to waive managerial roles

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Such a proud moment for the Academy today. Ferguson brilliant and Edwards was great when he came on too. Bilic continues to name check O’Shea in his interviews, another good prospect too.

Shame Rogers left as IMO he would have been doing as well as Ferguson in this team.

Still think from the 2001/2002 group - 3 or 4 will breakthrough. Keep an eye on Azaz, Soule and Tulloch
(09-28-2019, 02:44 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Such a proud moment for the Academy today. Ferguson brilliant and Edwards was great when he came on too. Bilic continues to name check O’Shea in his interviews, another good prospect too.

Shame Rogers left as IMO he would have been doing as well as Ferguson in this team.

Still think from the 2001/2002 group - 3 or 4 will breakthrough. Keep an eye on Azaz, Soule and Tulloch

Really?  You've never alluded to that before.

Seriously though, is there any evidence that Rogers would have even got a start, considering his age?