Boris
Found out in court - let's see what he tries to do to get through this one with his regular line of bullshit
It's ok Johnson can lie as much as he likes just as long as he he 'gets Brexit done' yours your average Brexiteer.
(09-24-2019, 09:52 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: It's ok Johnson can lie as much as he likes just as long as he he 'gets Brexit done' yours your average Brexiteer.

Spot on he is too. It's all the former remoaner prime minister and the remoaner parliament and then the remoaner Scottish judges and remoaner high court judges that are stopping us taking our country back
(09-24-2019, 02:38 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 09:52 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: It's ok Johnson can lie as much as he likes just as long as he he 'gets Brexit done' yours your average Brexiteer.

Spot on he is too. It's all the former remoaner prime minister and the remoaner parliament and then the remoaner Scottish judges and remoaner high court judges that are stopping us taking our country back

The amazing and depressing thing is the narrative is so transparent from Cummings and Johnson, and so flimsy when scrutinised but 'the people' believe / lie to themselves the rubbish they are been fed is true. I am genuinely astounded at how easily 'the people' are manipulated, how they refuse to believe facts and how happy some are to be lied to. 

At what point did a section of the countries populace start thinking you know what!?!? 

I don't mind a serial liar as a PM, 
I don't mind been potentially poorer
I don't care about any facts that are put to me even by the party who are prepared to leave without a deal, that may have a negative impact on me, my family and loved ones
I don't care about the potential harm it will do to those who need medicine, may lose their jobs, in fact I don't care that I lose my job.

I voted leave and I'm sticking with it. It's way past bloody mindedness, it's more like a cult where people worship at the alter of Brexit.   

I wouldn't be happy with leaving in any circumstances BUT I could accept at this point Brexit with a decent deal that looked after human rights, economic stability, workers rights etc (you know normal things that generations have fought for and people seem to want to take for granted). A no Deal Brexit is GBH of the nation and those stupid enough to want it should be the only ones it effects. Sadly by the time the cult of Brexit has unravelled so will many people's lives sacrificed at its alter.
(09-24-2019, 03:10 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

The amazing and depressing thing is the narrative is so transparent from Cummings and Johnson, and so flimsy when scrutinised but 'the people' believe / lie to themselves the rubbish they are been fed is true. I am genuinely astounded at how easily 'the people' are manipulated, how they refuse to believe facts and how happy some are to be lied to. 

At what point did a section of the countries populace start thinking you know what!?!? 

I don't care about any facts that are put to me even by the party who are prepared to leave without a deal, that may have a negative impact on me, my family and loved ones
I don't care about the potential harm it will do to those who need medicine, may lose their jobs, in fact I don't care that I lose my job.

I voted leave and I'm sticking with it. It's way past bloody mindedness, it's more like a cult where people worship at the alter of Brexit.   

I wouldn't be happy with leaving in any circumstances BUT I could accept at this point Brexit with a decent deal that looked after human rights, economic stability, workers rights etc (you know normal things that generations have fought for and people seem to want to take for granted). A no Deal Brexit is GBH of the nation and those stupid enough to want it should be the only ones it effects. Sadly by the time the cult of Brexit has unravelled so will many people's lives sacrificed at its alter.

You are like my missus who knows everything.....what you are saying is that we should go back to only letting 'clever' people vote that owned land because 17 million erks are thick and didn't know what they were voting for.......I think we are knackered either way, having a person like Jeremy Corbyn in the position of the leader of the opposition tells me we are Donald Ducked as a nation!
(09-24-2019, 04:38 PM)Black Lake Victoria Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 03:10 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

You are like my missus who knows everything.....what you are saying is that we should go back to only letting 'clever' people vote that owned land because 17 million erks are thick and didn't know what they were voting for.......I think we are knackered either way, having a person like Jeremy Corbyn in the position of the leader of the opposition tells me we are Donald Ducked as a nation!

List the advantages of leaving without a deal then? 

You think that Johnson, Farage, Mogg etc give a flying Donald Duck about the ‘erks’? 

You should listen to your partner more.
Remember when Johnson scared us all to death saying the EU were intent on admitting Turkey? 

Whatever your vote on Brexit/ the last General Election - I suspect most sane people agree that he is a monumental fucking twat
(09-26-2019, 12:54 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: Whatever your vote on Brexit/ the last General Election - I suspect most sane people agree that he is a monumental fucking twat

Read somewhere today a YOuGov poll has indicated his popularity has increased. Again!  Huh

He fought the law but...

(09-26-2019, 12:54 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: Whatever your vote on Brexit/ the last General Election - I suspect most sane people agree that he is a monumental fucking twat

I've a female relation who thinks he is a God. Needless to say i have told her i'd rather not talk Brexit with her.