Bring a £ to the Cardiff game??
(09-22-2019, 05:20 PM)tiptontown Wrote: I think someone said on here the other day that the foundation is a charity and if the club starting subsidising it, they would lose their charity status. Not sure if there is some kind of advantage to that or not?

Would make sense, probably tax benefits etc... Is it the foundation that sorted the players meeting with Alzheimer patients? Brilliant that video was.

Although I must admit I assumed the Foundation was the Academy for a long time!
(09-22-2019, 05:21 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 05:20 PM)tiptontown Wrote: I think someone said on here the other day that the foundation is a charity and if the club starting subsidising it, they would lose their charity status. Not sure if there is some kind of advantage to that or not?

Would make sense, probably tax benefits etc... Is it the foundation that sorted the players meeting with Alzheimer patients? Brilliant that video was.

Although I must admit I assumed the Foundation was the Academy for a long time!

Reasonable enough assumption. I thought there was a closer connection than it appears now, though.
I know someone who works at the foundation and the work they do is incredible. The club did "help out" but that help has drastically reduced since MJ came in.