Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blackburn-Villa this weekend...
Would be just like that shower to throw the game to help send Blues down.

I don't really care about Blues surviving, but I'd hate to see Villa fans get to gloat! Be brilliant if they went and turned Blackburn over and kept the Bluenoses up in the process!!
It'll be like Pompey at our place when Saints were sent down. I've never seen a game where the opposition strikers were delaying shots to give our defenders a chance to put a tackle in before or since
Let the Seals gloat. The more they do the more small time they look.

I just want #arrythecunt relegated.
I saw the threads here at the weekend but couldn't be bothered to respond.
If there satisfaction is beating a very poor blues team on their way to a mid table championship finish then I am good.
As someone who encounters more Blues fans than any others I've never had any time for them. Really scrote ridden club and care not if they go down.
Nah I don't like Blue Noses since the Francis, Golds and Brady era so I wouldn't care if they go down. TM will probably allow Villa to walk all over them though.
I called this earlier on the predictions thread that I think Vile will roll over for Blackburn.
I always find bluenoses as nasally nauseas as any Brummie then the villa fan pipes up and I realise the bluenose ain't so bad
I have no axe to grind against the Bluenoses, but 'Arry is one of football's special people. If Tony Mowbray can do his own CV a big favour by battling to survival with Blackburn, I will be delighted to see the little Cockernee Weasel relegated yet again.
(04-24-2017, 06:34 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: I have no axe to grind against the Bluenoses, but 'Arry is one of football's special people. If Tony Mowbray can do his own CV a big favour by battling to survival with Blackburn, I will be delighted to see the little Cockernee Weasel relegated yet again.

Assuming his knees hold out of course.