WBA season stats 19/20
Take that.

Don’t care about the performance. Credit to the players for again battling away.

Edwards changed the game when he came on.
(09-14-2019, 01:30 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Take that.

Don’t care about the performance. Credit to the players for again battling away.

Edwards changed the game when he came on.

+1
Say it quietly, but HRK made a massive difference as well. Occupied the two centre halves, linked up well and having two up there left Edwards 1v1 to do some major damage.
(09-14-2019, 02:12 PM)Statto Wrote: Say it quietly, but HRK made a massive difference as well. Occupied the two centre halves, linked up well and having two up there left Edwards 1v1 to do some major damage.

+1 Idea
Good point, had a feeling we might nick the win in the end but perhaps being too greedy. Fulham keep the ball very well and made it tough for our lads. Anyone who finishes above them will get promoted. Still not sure what our best team is right now, not convinced by Austin at the moment. Our response to going a goal down is great and shows the resilience of the team to keep picking up points after being in losing positions.

Watching us you get the feeling there's a really good team who could challenge but it's not quite clicking yet. I think it will soon.
7 unbeaten.

Super Slav.
Zero clean sheets. Would like one next week.
Convert those draws into wins and we will be flying
(09-14-2019, 02:12 PM)Statto Wrote: Say it quietly, but HRK made a massive difference as well. Occupied the two centre halves, linked up well and having two up there left Edwards 1v1 to do some major damage.

I'll say it loudly. What I've seen so far I'd have HRK and Big Ken above Charlie.
And now the only unbeaten team I the division