Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St George's Day car flags..
(04-23-2017, 12:55 PM)Mandown_Pilt Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 12:42 PM)Great Bridge Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 12:34 PM)Mandown_Pilt Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 12:16 PM)Great Bridge Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 12:04 PM)Mandown_Pilt Wrote: If you are not going to read what I actually wrote and misquote me, what's the point in bothering? 

I'll reiterate, anyway.

I clearly said that labeling someone who is British as the nationality of their ancestors is the logic of a racist who would, for example, deny that British people of Commonwealth origin are British.

Some of those folks may consider themselves the nationality of their ancestors, which is their choice, and is absolutely fine as well.

The Donegal Genius's logic, however, would prevent people of (for example) Commonwealth origin ever being seen as British citizens.

Do you now see the issue with that logic?

Do the royals still prevent Catholics, Jews, etc marrying into their family?

Moronic whataboutery. Well done. 

It was also the law which prevented that. The Succession to the Crown Act (2013) changed that.

So not only ridiculous whataboutery, but inaccurate and outdated, too.

I'll look forward to King Patrick bin Blumenkrantz soon then

Another shift of the goalposts. Brilliant.

Incidentally, Corbyn has just Tweeted this: https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/...5579279360 Better late than never I suppose.

Isn't the Mayday farce of a bank holiday the 'workers' day?
(04-23-2017, 02:28 PM)Seen one wall Wrote: Isn't the Mayday farce of a bank holiday the 'workers' day?

I'm sure you'll find it's a day that has been traditionally celebrated far more  in England than St George's Day ever has been.
Hi all. Has Donegal been displaying his "my sort of racial bigotry is ok" stance again? Can't say I'm surprised. He really is a massive fucking cunt. Hope he takes me off ignore just so he can see this.

You've REALLY shown yourself up here mate. Fucking legendary self shoe.
(04-23-2017, 02:46 PM)Zoltanger Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 02:28 PM)Seen one wall Wrote: Isn't the Mayday farce of a bank holiday the 'workers' day?

I'm sure you'll find it's a day that has been traditionally celebrated far more  in England than St George's Day ever has been.

Indeed, instituted as the workers Bank Holiday by the Labour Party though.

(04-23-2017, 03:00 PM)P_K Wrote: Hi all. Has Donegal been displaying his "my sort of racial bigotry is ok" stance again? Can't say I'm surprised. He really is a massive fucking cunt. Hope he takes me off ignore just so he can see this.

You've REALLY shown yourself up here mate. Fucking legendary self shoe.

+1
(04-23-2017, 03:33 PM)Seen one wall Wrote:

So makes more sense to be a Bank Holiday at this already toploaded time of year. If we should have another one it should be for the summer solstice to celebrate our pagan roots.
(04-23-2017, 03:50 PM)Zoltanger Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 03:33 PM)Seen one wall Wrote:

So makes more sense to be a Bank Holiday at this already toploaded time of year. If we should have another one it should be for the summer solstice to celebrate our pagan roots.

May Day makes no sense. A longer August Bank Holiday makes sense.
(04-23-2017, 11:13 AM)Mandown_Pilt Wrote: By saying the Queen is German the genius in Donegal is insulting all the people from much more recent foreign ancestry in the UK, born in the UK who are proud to be Britons.

He is resorting to the logic of the racist.

A new low, I feel.

On a related St George note, Jeremy Corbyn Tweeted warm wishes last year on St Patrick's Day, gave warm wishes this year on the same.

Can anyone have a guess what he has Tweeted about St George's Day today, and at any point in the past?

Can you also guess what he has ever Tweeted on St Andrew's and St David's Days?

"Happy St George's Day to everyone celebrating in England & across the world. Next year, under a Labour government, it'll be a public holiday"

Prat
(04-24-2017, 01:09 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 11:13 AM)Mandown_Pilt Wrote: By saying the Queen is German the genius in Donegal is insulting all the people from much more recent foreign ancestry in the UK, born in the UK who are proud to be Britons.

A new low, I feel.

On a related St George note, Jeremy Corbyn Tweeted warm wishes last year on St Patrick's Day, gave warm wishes this year on the same.

Can anyone have a guess what he has Tweeted about St George's Day today, and at any point in the past?

"Happy St George's Day to everyone celebrating in England & across the world. Next year, under a Labour government, it'll be a public holiday"

Prat

To be fair, with 4 extra Bank Holidays, I'd be tempted to vote for him... but then I look at his other policies & it scares the fugg out of me.

A new low, I feel.

Prat

These promises remind me a lot of when Homer becomes mayor and gets the garbage men to do everything for everyone.

A new low, I feel.

Prat

Me or him?