Team News
[Image: EEaxZzjWsAACxPp?format=jpg&name=medium]
Worried no Gibbs, feel a side like Fulham could exploit us playing a right footer at left back

Also felt away from home Kenneth May get the nod as we need the ball to stick up top

Clear vote of confidence to those who started v Blackburn though

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
No Gibbs or Townsend even on the bench?
(09-14-2019, 10:45 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: No Gibbs or Townsend even on the bench?

Townsend injured and Gibbs was 50/50. With their wide players I guess we didnt want to risk a half fit and half interested left back!

They’re playing a ludicrously attacking side, think there could be a fair few goals in today’s game!
To be honest I don’t think Gibbs is a great defender .he seems to leave wingers a lot of room
(09-14-2019, 10:46 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 10:45 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: No Gibbs or Townsend even on the bench?

Townsend injured and Gibbs was 50/50. With their wide players I guess we didnt want to risk a half fit and half interested left back!

They’re playing a ludicrously attacking side, think there could be a fair few goals in today’s game!

If it's due to injuries that would explain it.
(09-14-2019, 10:44 AM)Cuzer Wrote: Worried no Gibbs, feel a side like Fulham could exploit us playing a right footer at left back

Also felt away from home Kenneth May get the nod as we need the ball to stick up top

Clear vote of confidence to those who started v Blackburn though

Cuzer

My thoughts exactly.....but, it's nice for the first time in ages to have decent options.
Can’t argue with not changing a winning team.

Out of that lot I think only Phillips was involved in the internationals so they should be fresh.
(09-14-2019, 11:04 AM)Thurso Pickle Rick Wrote: Maybe Gibbs tweaked his groin again

Easily done!   Big Grin